Author Topic: Adding neon visual mod to server map  (Read 2366 times)

Offline Emotional6uY

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
Adding neon visual mod to server map
« on: June 11, 2020, 03:56:44 AM »
Hello everybody its me Emotional6uY again.

A long time after being..not really good that arguing !give cmd for back.

But this time we are here for other thing else, which is:

Neon mod (like those in vcs map)

The reason I think it should be added:

1) Man! I mean, it looks cool man! Letting the city in night time looks beautiful. And the neons will happen from in-game time 20:00 to 05:00 (night time).

2) Another reason is that it is easy to stall it to the server map folder, 'cause of (Adtec) you just need to add a few easy files to /models/gta3.img with imgtool and a 'neon' folder that contains everything to /data/maps.

3) And of course, its seem that it doesn't cost a heavy load to the server, which means no laggy issues would have happened.

The link and pictures:

https://libertycity.net/files/gta-vice-city/99171-vice-city-neons-v4.html

(Above pictures are all posted by the mod author.)

So.. Its no reason to say 'no' to this right?

Everyone place a '+1' to this, and let Adtec knows what about it!~

Thanks!
"...And when I am in Vice City and want to listen some power ballads about crine alert in a wind tunnel, I listen to Emotion."

-Phil Collins, Emotion 98.3, 1984

Kelvin Garcia Mendoza

Re: Adding neon visual mod to server map
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2020, 05:03:21 AM »
I'm giving a strong +1.

Throughout my journey in VC-MP I have seen this feature in many servers and, to be honest, it's just beautiful.

EDIT: In any case this suggestion gets denied, could any staff member please inform me whether the usage of this mod in the server is allowed or not? Thanks in advance.
EDIT 2: For this mod to work properly it's highly necessary to have a mod such as modloader installed in your Vice City, so, I'm assuming it's not allowed.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2020, 08:00:56 AM by _keLvin »

Offline amirreza

• VC-MP Donator
    • Awards
  • VC-MP: amirreza
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2020, 07:03:12 AM »
+1 nice mod

Offline Emotional6uY

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2020, 08:22:15 AM »
-

Actually, the reason I am posting this suggestion this time was because LW disallowing no I mean LW doesn't load extra things that stalled to the game folder. So I have to make this suggestion.

Other is, this really looking great. This makes LW 'looks better', I think. Btw I found that it works on other server like ______ ______, and it worked fine even without things like asi loader.

This just some easy visual files like adding textures indeed. And aren't some heavy loading moddings.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2020, 08:24:43 AM by Emotional6uY »
"...And when I am in Vice City and want to listen some power ballads about crine alert in a wind tunnel, I listen to Emotion."

Kelvin Garcia Mendoza

« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2020, 08:32:14 AM »
-

Actually, the reason I am posting this suggestion this time was because LW disallowing no I mean LW doesn't load extra things that stalled to the game folder. So I have to make this suggestion.

Well, I was just answering my own question.

Offline Emotional6uY

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2020, 09:17:49 AM »
-

No problem bro. We are all here waiting the right people to see this.

Offline TrapHole

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
  • VC-MP: TrapHole
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2020, 03:27:45 PM »
This is a simple DM server no need HD mods  and it will give some lag to players which play with bad pcs

Offline Emotional6uY

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2020, 05:13:35 PM »
-

This is a simple dm server doesn't need money.

This is a simple dm server doesn't need extra cmds like !rcd !cd !stats !loc.

This is a simple dm server doesn't even need vehicles or the whole map for dm. Why don't just set an area for fighting and dm?

Bro.

Do you understand it here? Everything talking now isn't just for dm. Its letting things being vivid and beautiful. Its art. Its a complete experience. This is Vice City Multi Player and what I am suggesting now is to make things much perfect. Now you understand better?

And of course for once I suggested this I sure this isn't a heavy loading mod (I already stated that at first). Its more like adding some more easy textures to it. (It isn't any HD mod.)