Author Topic: Canadaball Thread  (Read 14051 times)

Smoke2jointS

Re: Canadaball Thread
« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2014, 04:38:41 PM »

As for how is it racist, I never said it was racist. Neither is making fun of religions, that's my whole point. Islam is not a race is it? So although this post is not racist it IS xenophobic to a degree and even though I really don't care about the post, I'm using this as an example of how people sometimes jump on something, but then let the same thing slide 5mins later.

Apparently there are really low reading and comprehension skills among VC and SAMP people. Please read the above quote again.

Outlander I really don't care about your post. I really couldn't care less what you think of me, or Canada, or anyone else for that matter. What does bother me is that you constantly try to antagonize people. Any other time I wouldn't care what you you post really, but it seems everytime I'm involved along you come with some (what you think is) a smart comment, and none of this was even directed at you, I was using this post as an example.

On the other hand I AM really tired of your shit. I went through all of your posts and all of them are just stuff like...

I dont know who is the worst kind of demagogic human specimen, you or Smoke2jointS. You are no only a butt licker , you are a censorious. You never show your ass for more than 5 minutes in any place you don't own enough rights because there you cant delete/edit/block to disallow free speech, which for you represents an obvious threat.
 you had a really change of attitude when you became admin , you became more active and more disrespectful with other players (remember when you used the admin messages to promote [V] events?). Keep deleting post with criticism to you or your clan and when this cant be done you just lock topics because you cant handle it. With a simple and stupid demagogic "Public Apology" you take the SAMP community for a bunch of idiots.

Report me. This is the only effective solution.
If you're not looking for a solution, keep going on and refer to this post as a reply on whatever you post here.

I find jojo funny, that childish behavior when he handles unfriendly or hostile answers.
i was going to quote a bunch of his responses to prove my point but it's going to take a lot of my time so anyone can lurk the virus thread and find them by themselves but basically the common denominator in his post is:
"i carefully and indirectly write something provocative while playing my false diplomatic card while at the same time i delete answers, then i finish my post writing: if someone answers me it means he is wrong and i am right"

intolerance at the highest level..  when someone can not put up with criticism (even if it's fair or it's not) and decides to either ignore or live in a constant delusional denial of thinking "anyone without an equal or higher rank than me can not be right" is incompetent and unqualified at the best.

what's happening jOjO? answering here isn't as easy as dealing with the usual poorly minded players with the hilarious capacity of toejam, zorro, p0no, metrakit, clashy and others, right? i thought you could last longer, i'm dissapointed and they wont let you block the thread now that you have shown your true nature. you cant deny what i said about your partialy and perfomance as staff member
haha what's the point to report you now that you have been publicly accused? only a dumbass would keep doing what you did while knowing you are being watched and judged. nice try, better luck next time.

Why would you unban the retards only to ban them again? Stupid idea..

By the way.
If it wasnt for the western people, arabs would have never been able to drill for oil. Since we gave them the equipment and know-how to do it.

Also its a bit racist to put every single Russian out there as a drunk. Alot of them are good people.
And for that i would call you the asshole here. And a selfish asshole actually..

P.S.
The people that are actually here replying about considering it are the people that are the least reliable. Just saying. I have been around long enough here to see that as a 100% proven fact.

Hey kid ! I dont know whats your problem with me... last year i go to russia with the college for 3 months. I can tell your they are drunk and good people. Stop being so racist kid.

Very creative, but such a stupid idea. The reason to why you want the management to consider unbanning everyone is so that the server gets populated again. However those who were ban, and most of them, knew the consequences and therefore should remain being banned. But what if it was an accident? Should they get another chance? No, because every player knows that when they download hacks, it is so they can cheat. They know that cheating is obviously not part of the game play and should not be given a second chance. You tell us that the server is dead and one of the factors of that is because we have banned many people over the past years. The reason there are banned players is because we have rules, if those players can not respect those rules why should we respect them and give them a second chance?

Also your motive can be misleading, you may or may not have a friend who has been banned and most likely would like him to be unbanned. However, im not accusing you of this , but there are other factors that lead you to making this topic. Also, what you just did was create a ban appeal for literally every single banned player who most we do not respect anymore, such as Genecide, T.K.S, Hyper, Pogeman. So if anyone else would like to meet these people again or anyone else they have found to give no respect at all, by all means unban everyone.

Everyone deserves a second chance.

My dear friends ! Some people is idiot because the want it to be , some people are idiot because they have it in their genes... just give another chance to this assholes... we need more melodrama to bring more people in ! Also im NOT talking about the cheaters... they are a thread to all samp community ! Im speaking about all the players who has been banned for misunderstandings or cultural differences

Greetings to all the LWs first sa-mp server staff and to all me lovely sa-mp and vc-mp community!
I am so honored to be a good member of this community for all this years , but now im so afraid of what it has become , remember with tears in my eyes the time when all slots where occupied and we all laugh and have fun together.

Its has been 4 years since the banned people was forgiven for their sins , in that time i was in college now im a good anthropologist. My principal objective in this post is to tell all of you about the great need of the banned members and the less genetically evolved people in this server.

Think about it :
if it wasn't for the arabs we will not have enough oil !
If it wasn't for the black people in slavery we will never be allowed to create our lovely countries!
If it wasn't for the asians and their silk road i will never be allowed to have my collection of silk tissues!

My good friends it's time to reconsider about it giving a second chance to all our less intelligent fellas (like the asshole of hyp3r) , we don't need to create more barriers , even if we know that they stink , even if we know that they have children with their own mothers and sisters , even if we know they are savages! we need to accept their inferiority and live all together and united! for the good of the server!

It's a shame that drunken russians with their less manly RolePlay servers have more players than us.

I really expect you to reconsider about it ! With great kindness... Outlander.

So, since you felt the need to attack me personally, of course I will react. If I posted something clearly directed at you, you wouldn't respond? Oh but that would make you a "drama queen" wouldn't it? Also accusing me of changing your personal text is pretty low, you didn't feel the need to "change it back" after seeing it though did you?

So... I'm gonna give you some time to think about your actions, and in the meantime the rest of the LW staff, and players with at least 3/4 of a brain will continue this discussion.

PS: this especially made me laugh:
I am so honored to be a good member of this community for all this years , but now im so afraid of what it has become , remember with tears in my eyes the time when all slots where

Good member? all you've done here is insult people and try to piss people off, IN EVERY SINGLE OF YOUR 23 POSTS. All these years? You signed up here in 2011, so 3 years. Wow, you deserve a medal.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2014, 04:59:00 PM by -=Smoke2jointS=- »

Offline EnzoMortelli

« Reply #16 on: July 25, 2014, 06:12:04 PM »
This could've been a nice little thread where we all post our <insert country>balls and collectively laugh our asses off about those little clever comics,

but no, some people can't just hold to themselves and must start wars wherever they go.
 i'm locking this topic, so you guys can settle and think about what you did wrong. And when i re-open this topic, i will only see ontopic posts following up, or the whole thing is going to be deleted.

Smoke2jointS

« Reply #17 on: July 25, 2014, 07:13:45 PM »
But Enzo, they are horribly xenophobic, I take great pride in my country and this is very offensive to me and my fellow canadians, we should not make fun of one's country. Countries are very important you know, it's where we were born, where we live, where we work etc. And someday if I want to visit another country, I don't want to remember that bad things I learned from these horribly offensive balls of yours.

In short, your balls offend me Enzo and I don't want to see them on this forum or I will delete your balls.

Offline EnzoMortelli

« Reply #18 on: July 25, 2014, 07:33:04 PM »
Well, if you take pride in your country so seriously that you dont want to be reminded of the bad parts in your countries' history, you're propably wandering hard on the edge of fanatiscism if you ask me. But i know you don't ask me. You super manager. ;)

Smoke2jointS

« Reply #19 on: July 25, 2014, 08:03:32 PM »
Well, if you take pride in your country so seriously that you dont want to be reminded of the bad parts in your countries' history, you're propably wandering hard on the edge of fanatiscism if you ask me. But i know you don't ask me. You super manager. ;)
Sarcasm Enzo, Sarcasm. We could say the same about the over zealous Muslims on here as well couldn't we? The fanaticism part.

PS:
« Last Edit: July 25, 2014, 08:10:28 PM by -=Smoke2jointS=- »

Offline EnzoMortelli

« Reply #20 on: July 25, 2014, 08:27:25 PM »
Since we're apparently going on hating muslims in this community now,

Smoke2jointS

« Reply #21 on: July 25, 2014, 09:06:06 PM »
Ah Christ, I give up, I'm not hating on anyone. some of my best friends are muslim and you know what, we make fun of religions together all the time, the funniest it when my jewish buddy, and my iraqi muslim shia buddy get together, the shit they say to each other is fantastic, the little emo kids here would shit thier pants and run screaming.
It seems to me that everyone is stuck on thinking that every little thing I and a few others say is all created in hatred. Totally not the case. You can ask a few of the muslim DnA members, we used to have great, educated discussions about Islam and religion in general, but because of a handfull of cry babies that is ruined forever.

Ah well, since nobody can/refuses to understand my viewpoint, I guess we can opne up this topic, let the hate balls flow and we can all be hypocrites together!

Offline EnzoMortelli

« Reply #22 on: July 25, 2014, 09:10:04 PM »
great!

Smoke2jointS

« Reply #23 on: July 25, 2014, 09:15:08 PM »
So it's ok to post a pic of an american with a bomb, but a muslim with a bomb? nope, delete that shit!

BTW: I did a little searching and it's pretty clear that Islam forbids the playing of video games that depict violence, or inappropriate music/images.

for example:
Electronic games in general include many evils aspects with regard to belief and behaviour, and the games are accompanied by music, and young and old become so attached to them that they make them forget their Islamic duties and distract them from the rights of their own selves and of others.

Making children get used to violence and criminality, and teaching them to take killing and murder lightly, as in the famous “Doom” game.

Grand Theft Auto
The main theme in all the games in this series is based on car theft. One has to steal cars and carry out missions which require one to break the law. Gang mentality is promoted and crime is marketed as something “cool”.
What was the outcome of such a game? Two boys aged 14 and 16 shot and killed a man after being inspired by this game.
“His (the deceased) parents have sued Sony for $246 million in compensatory and punitive damages. Sony makes the video game “Grand Theft Auto,” which the two boys accused in the death said inspired them to shoot into traffic.”
In fact, many online websites now present a “dating guide” for a videogame in this series where the lead character can date various women in the game.
Such acts of violence and mingling with people of the opposite sex are highly unislamic and one should neither allow one’s children to play these games nor should one purchase these for oneself.

And finally
Question
What is the ruling on video games that when the character dies he comes back to life, either automatically you just spawn at a certain place or you respawn by pressing a button because i read that this is haram and many games that we play nowadays on the playstation have this so it is hard to avoid. should we just consider the playstation as being haram overall because there is hardly any games that are free from this?
Answer

All perfect praise be to Allaah, The Lord of the Worlds. I testify that there is none worthy of worship except Allaah, and that Muhammad sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allaah exalt his mention ) is His slave and messenger.

The view that we adopt here in Islamweb is that it is not permissible to play electronic games that involve what contradicts the Islamic 'Aqeedah (creed), like reviving the dead and other matters that contradict the Islamic 'Aqeedah.

The legal status of being forbidden is conditional to the operative cause ('Illah), which is the existence of Sharee'ah violations. Whenever such violations exist in a game, then that game is forbidden. If the game does not contain Sharee'ah violations, then it is permissible.

Hence, the ruling does not apply to the device itself, as the device may contain games that do not involve any religious prohibitions, so it is not correct to rule that the device which you mentioned [PlayStation] is forbidden.

For more benefit, please refer to Fataawa 86106 and 83778.

Allaah Knows best.

So there you go. Sorry Muslims but you shouldn't even be playing this game. There's actualy a fatwa (Muslim law) against it, So you'll complain and cry when we post things making fun of Islam, yet you'll blatantly disobey your own religious laws. How's that for hypocrisy?

Thanks to my wonderful Shia friend who pointed this out to me.

Just for my own interest, I'm going to go to the mosque near my house tomorrow and ask the Imam there what he thinks about video games and Islam, I actually know the guy and I've spoken to him before about questions I had about Islam.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2014, 09:58:34 PM by -=Smoke2jointS=- »

Offline Bikerr

• SA-MP Retirees
  • Get busy living, or get busy dying.
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: July 25, 2014, 10:18:23 PM »
Some people laugh about jokes like this, others get offended. Most people don't know eachother here, so it's hard to tell how people will interpret your meaning or thoughts when posting.
Religion has alway's been a sensitive area when talking jokes. My personal opinion is that jokes are fine, as long as your intentions are harmless and the other person doesn't find it offending. So when someone say's he's offended, I apologize, state that it wasn't my intention to do so and leave it at that. I may find it overreacting from his/her side, but I can't possibly know what he or she has been going through.

I mean, common guy's, can we not simply respect eachother here, instead of discussing your personal rights of making jokes, even if it means offending people you don't know but yet consider a bunch of whiners?

p.s. This goes both way's, you don't have to hammer someone after it becomes clear he/she meant it as a joke. Simply asking not to make such jokes again because you felt offended should be enough. Hopefully the other person will respect that and then everything can go along without any conflict.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2014, 10:24:49 PM by Bikerr »

Click signature to enlarge and admire!

"plzz notify me when entering dejo" -sebi.RADIO

Offline EnzoMortelli

« Reply #25 on: July 26, 2014, 08:38:45 AM »

Offline SKY

• Quad Buddy
  • SA-MP Retirees
  • GrandDaddy Bikerr, LETS GET IT LETS GO!
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: July 26, 2014, 09:52:55 PM »
I am so honored you have chosen to create a topic which involves Canadians, as a Canadian my self i herby award you two coats made of horse skin and a hat which had been worn by EnzoMortelli.
Since 2008
If you are not part of the quadbuddy association than we can not be friends.

Offline Runey

• SA-MP Server Admin
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: July 26, 2014, 11:07:09 PM »
Lololol,I don't find this funny even though they are balls. I did not get offended,but some people might get while reading this topic.
Some people laugh about jokes like this, others get offended. Most people don't know eachother here, so it's hard to tell how people will interpret your meaning or thoughts when posting.
Religion has alway's been a sensitive area when talking jokes. My personal opinion is that jokes are fine, as long as your intentions are harmless and the other person doesn't find it offending. So when someone say's he's offended, I apologize, state that it wasn't my intention to do so and leave it at that. I may find it overreacting from his/her side, but I can't possibly know what he or she has been going through.

I mean, common guy's, can we not simply respect eachother here, instead of discussing your personal rights of making jokes, even if it means offending people you don't know but yet consider a bunch of whiners?

p.s. This goes both way's, you don't have to hammer someone after it becomes clear he/she meant it as a joke. Simply asking not to make such jokes again because you felt offended should be enough. Hopefully the other person will respect that and then everything can go along without any conflict.

Offline Quickplay

• SA-MP Retirees
  • Crazy Mind
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: Quickplay
« Reply #28 on: July 28, 2014, 11:29:30 AM »
Lol Enzo where do you find those pics?  ;D post some about Italy pls

Offline elof

• MTA:SA Race Admin
  • I've been to Brighton too! So What.
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: July 28, 2014, 04:30:12 PM »
I think we should enjoy all the differences in other peoples country's 
in the future we'll all wear the same clothes, eat the same food, we'll all have an iphone 9000S and we'll all shop at Walmart.

So enjoy the world as it is now, cos it'll never be the same again.