Author Topic: Outer-Terrestrial Life, Science and Space.  (Read 13313 times)

Offline [V]Playa

• SA-MP Server Admin
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: [V]Playa
Re: Do you believe in Aliens?
« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2015, 08:28:58 PM »
Nope.

Offline BikeDriver

• Fisher
  • I can do anything
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2015, 08:37:53 PM »
BikeDriv:))))

Haha blwelrwelrt, I registered here earlier :P

Offline Runi

• SA-MP Server Admin
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: September 15, 2015, 09:43:48 PM »
Ontopic: Extraterrestrial life is very likely to exist, as the universe is believed to be infinite. Even if the chances for life on a planet are closer to zero than anybody could imagine, as long as the universe is infinitely big, there is also an infinite amount of planets with extraterrestrial life and an infinite amount of planets with intelligent, extraterrestrial life (="Aliens").
Totally agreed with BD, believe it or not, but we're not alone in the universe. If you think about it more, it's most likely to be true, because the size of it, as BD pointed out is enormous(infinite). We're speaking about something that's being enlarged every day & we don't even know what could have been made or what could possibly exist out there. However, i want to state that this is not wild-guessing, it's been proven at some points.

Amusing topic that we can finally have some normal, science related conversations on, btw.
<@ILikeTurtles> 02[21] 05DarkZomb[GT] to IRC: dont put this on chat please, im gay

Offline Quickplay

• SA-MP Retirees
  • Crazy Mind
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: Quickplay
« Reply #18 on: September 15, 2015, 11:26:50 PM »
I am not sure of 'aliens' but I am kinda sure that there might be life forms in some other planets..If Earth can have life,why not of other planets in some faraway galaxies? So I guess yes..
this

Offline [BB]Diablo

• Adult Fish
  • Bleed or beat it!
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: [BB]Diablo
« Reply #19 on: September 15, 2015, 11:51:04 PM »
I guess they do exist to, but not on the planets close to us. And many planets there are just solid ground.I don't think any creature can live without drinking something. Btw I guess there is life on Mercury since it looks like our planet instead of air creatures there might breath acid since Mercury its covered in acid. Just my opinion

Mercury is too close to Sun so the temperature there is high..

Offline Kaitlyn

« Reply #20 on: September 16, 2015, 06:21:13 AM »
Nah, it's not true for me. ;) I'm a fundamentalist, what can I say? :D All people have their own beliefs and personal life, that's my opinion about this topic...
Well anyway, if you're watching Ancient Aliens in History Channel, here's a 3-hour video that everything they say is false: Ancient Aliens Debunked

That's all folks...

Offline Freak

« Reply #21 on: September 16, 2015, 06:25:35 AM »
Once when I've watched Discovery Channel they said something like they've found another planet which looks like the Earth, probaly this new Earth could be inhabited by aliens. Don't forget that the aliens are more smarter than humans and I'm sure if they exist, they cannot be found so easy.

We cannot trust people which saying that they've seen an alien(s), since they might be thirsty for glory only, and want to become famous like that.

If they exist, I'm sure that they spying us somehow and planning something like invade our planet or something. But still nobody can confirm it.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2015, 06:31:02 AM by Freak »
so I have been surprised :( i slap my brother and i make the ban appeal :(

Offline SultanSaleem

• SA-MP Donator
  • #MakeLittleWhitey'sGreatAgain.
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: SultanSaleem
« Reply #22 on: September 16, 2015, 07:11:04 AM »
@Freak, the "planet" u talkin' bout' that looks like the Earth is Kepler-32/62 or smth like that lol xD
#MakeLittleWhitey'sGreatAgain.

Offline Kaitlyn

« Reply #24 on: September 16, 2015, 07:29:10 AM »
@Freak, the "planet" u talkin' bout' that looks like the Earth is Kepler-32/62 or smth like that lol xD
It's probably Kepler 22-B or the Blue Moon... I watch Discovery Channel too, u know...

Offline Freak

« Reply #25 on: September 16, 2015, 07:32:07 AM »
It's probably Kepler 22-B or the Blue Moon... I watch Discovery Channel too, u know...
Yep that's it Kepler.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2015, 08:24:51 AM by Freak »
so I have been surprised :( i slap my brother and i make the ban appeal :(

Offline Huracan

• SA-MP Donator
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: Huracan
« Reply #26 on: September 16, 2015, 07:42:20 AM »
HARAM
LOOOOL X))

Offline Maddy`

• VC-MP Donator
  • ÃŒl Mìgìlòrè
  • Awards VC-MP Most Hated (2015)
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: Maddy
« Reply #27 on: September 16, 2015, 08:27:34 AM »
I'm not entirely sure if i fully understand your first post but it sounded like the Nasa had technical problems with their shoutbox and that made you believe in Aliens?

It wasn't the only video in which NASA blurred out, I too first thought there might be some technical issues, when I thought I might just youtube the whole thing, and I came to know that, whenever there is a possible alien spaceship or an alien, NASA's video stops responding and turns grey and says "We have been facing technical issues", and don't think I just saw a video, I saw many of them, which show the same results, and yeah, I did mention that you could do some research.

So, on-topic,

Once when I've watched Discovery Channel they said something like they've found another planet which looks like the Earth, probaly this new Earth could be inhabited by aliens. Don't forget that the aliens are more smarter than humans and I'm sure if they exist, they cannot be found so easy.

We cannot trust people which saying that they've seen an alien(s), since they might be thirsty for glory only, and want to become famous like that.

You could see the live planet, only if NASA catches the planet which is millions of lightyears away, try it, you never know when you can be lucky! And yes, there are many people who believe that they have seen aliens, but astronauts, including the famous, Neil Armstrong and many other guys who were lucky enough to explore space have reported about UFO sightings in the moon, and even in the space, before Kalpana Chawla's challenger lost contact with the earth, they believe Kalpana Chawla reported "There is a weird non-authorized object that keeps following us wherever we go". This might also be the cause of the explosion of Kalpana Chawla's Challenger(It's the space shuttle they used on that trip).

If they exist, I'm sure that they spying us somehow and planning something like invade our planet or something. But still nobody can confirm it.

It might be that, the guys in the other new found planet you were saying, are also unaware of us, they might be thinking that there is another life force, and when the "Space watchers" in their planet spot Earth, the news will spread like wildfire, and the children in their planet will be like "Hey, did you see the news? There is another planet which has possible life, wish I was in that planet!"

But there might be a planet which knows our existence and are trying to invade us, but what about the energy they require to travel till earth? Which is highly impossible(if they have the technology like ours), but who knows, they might have discovered something that is likely to be called as "Gallatic Fuel" you get my point, the fuel required to travel in space(It doesn't exist IN EARTH), yea they might have found this out and are travelling right at us at this moment!

Amusing topic that we can finally have some normal, science related conversations on, btw.

Your welcome.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2015, 08:35:42 AM by Maddy` »

Offline Usmanulamin

• VC-MP Retirees
  • Awards VC-MP Most Friendly (2015)
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: September 16, 2015, 08:34:27 AM »
Yes i believe in Maddy (Alien).

Offline Maddy`

• VC-MP Donator
  • ÃŒl Mìgìlòrè