Author Topic: Ban apeal  (Read 1403 times)

Offline Khan.Bhai^

Ban apeal
« on: December 20, 2018, 05:17:57 PM »
Nick used whilst ingame: RyzeN_911
Time and Date that you were banned: 10:10 pm 20/12/2018
Suspected Reason (if any): taunt/4
IP Address: don't know
PAC ID: don't know
Admin that banned you (if known): TRC kramer
Extra notes:
Only 2  things I am telling u admins
1st:Really I don't know about this /tanunt4 rule.
2nd: if I was know about this I was not used it front of an admin.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2018, 05:54:05 AM by Habib jarwar »
Khan.Bhai^

Offline Kray Kray

• VC-MP Retirees
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: Kramer
Re: Ban apeal
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2018, 07:56:08 AM »
That reason was was a screw up. I have /taunt4 bound to my one of my F# keys, and I was trying to press F5 to check the spelling of your name whilst inputting the ban information and accidentally hit the wrong button.

I removed that ban and rebanned you for the correct reason, which you know very well was pause evading.

You were shooting at me from a roof, moving closer to and away from the edge, then you paused with your head and upper body clearly visible, which I have on video. That is pause evading / pausing in combat. The fact that you eventually unpaused after some time is irrelevant, as you managed to evade death.

This happened after you had been running from me, and then had been trying (and failing) to kill me. It also came after another player had reported you for pause evasion. You were obviously angry with me for interrupting your roofing kill spree session, and chose to brake the rules in order to vent your frustration.

Video is here : https://youtu.be/FrIFSD4NAOY 
It should be noted that I started filming after Ryzen paused. There had already been an exchange of fire in the seconds preceding the start of the video.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2018, 08:17:19 AM by Kray Kray »

Offline Khan.Bhai^

« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2018, 08:23:32 AM »
This story is 90% true I agree
But as u telling that I was paused the game this is false
I was not paused the game
I was only doing crouching on roof and using /lay
For my defence
That's it.
Btw I know u was angry on me bcz u didn't waste my 111 spree
One more thing I did not do any type of evade as u saying
Khan.Bhai^

Offline Khan.Bhai^

« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2018, 08:29:29 AM »
Now I saw that video
In that time I was used /lay
I don't know why in this video i am invisible
But that is only i used /lay
« Last Edit: December 21, 2018, 08:37:38 AM by Habib jarwar »
Khan.Bhai^

Offline Kray Kray

• VC-MP Retirees
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: Kramer
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2018, 08:44:48 AM »
My video evidence is proof contrary to your vapid and illusory claims.
My bullets are not stiking the edge of the roof (as can sometimes happen when aiming above should no other target be close by). This is evident as at times when I was aiming at your head, no bullet impact smoke is displayed on the ledge. However, bullet impact smoke is visible when I adjust my aim to check hitbox offset. Furthermore, you claim to be crouching, though I am shooting at your exposed head and upper body, and your hight does not increase when you return fire in the video, and seeing as the m60 is not a crouch fire weapon, you are obviously talking out of your arse.

Edit in response to the comment posted whilst typing the above:  Seeing as directly after you return fire with the m60, you disappear, I deduce that it is at that time that you used the /lay command, showing that your /lay animation was working correctly and displaying on my screen. In the unlikely event that there was infact some desync issue related to your use of /lay, I am afraid you will have to remain banned until a team of highly skilled video forensic analysts have carried out a lengthy investigation into this case, or the developers of vc:mp can confirm your claims (which ever eventuality manifests sooner)

In the meantime: Appeal denied.