Author Topic: Behavior lately  (Read 885 times)

Offline eDiT

• Management
    • Littlewhiteys
    • Awards
Behavior lately
« on: March 29, 2015, 08:10:40 PM »
Hi everyone,

So as you all may know and have seen for yourselves, L0kw go downhill lately. The first thing I thought of was the fact that he was bullied so damn much after he won the player promotion.  Unfortunately all of his actions are still his fault, but are due to the result of bullying (other players [and even admins] provoking and instigating him).  This is what I instantly began thinking when I noticed his poor behavior the last week or so.
I stopped being so judgmental toward him (for his actions lately) and asked him "whats going on man, really?" and this is where he confirmed my assumption. He came down off is cloud and explained himself to me. Everyone made fun of him and made him feel very badly about himself for being so young.  So obviously a young immature mind wants "revenge" or "payback" since he can't really do much else to defend himself.  This is where I explained to him that it makes him look WAY more immature by doing this.  He understood what I was saying rather quickly.

His behavior is just his way of acting out.  However as I explained, it is obvious that he did not instigate the problems most of the time. We need to understand and recognize that the players we have nowadays are youngsters, with simple minds that can easy be manipulated by other players negativity and rudeness toward them.
He promised me he would stop all this childish behavior. I made him also understand that this was all self-inflicted, so realize that it was your fault if you're banned for months. What I propose is to forgive this young soul one last time, for him to show himself. I trust that he will stop doing all this intentional BS, since I am going out on a limb here to defend him :P

Additionally, I would like to make it clear that bullying should not be acceptable in our community, keeping in mind that it is still a game. We should not be taking things too seriously, but when a member of the community is targeted by multiple players it only reflects poorly on those bullies and the community it self. It is obvious that not many players agree with the decision of the player promotion, but you must understand that ultimately the decisions are opinion based. So if you do not agree with our decision than keep it to yourself, because there is a reason why we do not ask you for your opinion. (Sorry for being harsh but this is the truth).

I hope this clears things up and hopefully we can get over this and improve ourselves :)