Author Topic: The Walking Dead  (Read 25404 times)

Offline n1K

• SA-MP Server Admin
  • COCKY PRICK!!!
    • Awards
The Walking Dead
« on: August 07, 2012, 03:06:11 AM »
Started watching this few days ago and already finished the first season. Pretty good storyline so far.  ;)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1520211/

Offline AJP

• SA-MP Retirees
  • N1158Q
    • Awards
Re: The Walking Dead
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2012, 04:18:41 AM »
Cant wait for season 3 in october... AMC ihas e best shows atm. If you liked season 1 you will definitely like season 2

Offline [eVo]PvtBenny

• SA-MP Donator
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2012, 08:59:28 AM »
http://forum.littlewhiteys.co.uk/index.php/topic,13927.0.html

Already was a topic about it.

Ontopic:
I wonder what will happen in the next season when they figure out they are right next to a frickin prison after being chased by thousands of zombies. And neither can i AJP i can't wait till next season either.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2012, 09:01:14 AM by LtgBenny_NL »

Offline AJP

• SA-MP Retirees
  • N1158Q
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2012, 02:26:03 PM »
have you read the comics?

Offline [eVo]PvtBenny

• SA-MP Donator
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2012, 11:23:56 PM »
I have not. But i would probably read them if i was interested in reading books or comics which i am not lol.

Offline BikeDriver

• Fisher
  • I can do anything
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2012, 11:56:53 PM »
I have not. But i would probably read them if i was interested in reading books or comics which i am not lol.

you suck.

i would probably read them if it was for free. i think its too expensive. 10 bucks for something i read in less than 1 hour.. no thanks.

i like the series but i HATE this stupid fucking whore who hit the crossbow guy with sniper accidently. i just HAAATE her. she is one fucking annoying crybaby. on the highway when the girl got lost and the swarm of zombies passed by. she tried so hard to reassemble the gun and shoot with it just to save her own fucking life. of course she didnt think so far ahead that she would attract like 100 zombies if she actually did shoot and that she would most likely kill the entire group with such a selfish action. fuck her!!!! :)

but im kinda tired of this zombie bullshit anyway. why not just fucking build a fucking treehouse and a fucking moat? seriously.. think about it. no instead make a camp with tents in a fucking forest! or a farm surrounded by dark forest! hell yeah!! so smart!! ::)

i also hated this moment in episode 1 where the guy got into the tank and he didnt even TRY to start the fucking thing. instead he risked his life and ran out of it like a damn retard.
BikeDriv:))))

Haha blwelrwelrt, I registered here earlier :P

Offline AJP

• SA-MP Retirees
  • N1158Q
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2012, 01:37:19 AM »
I have all the comics until issue 100 and something in pdfs/images, if you want them send me a pm

Offline [eVo]PvtBenny

• SA-MP Donator
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2012, 01:54:07 PM »
i also hated this moment in episode 1 where the guy got into the tank and he didnt even TRY to start the fucking thing. instead he risked his life and ran out of it like a damn retard.

Well perhaps the tank was out of gas (i mean those things probably have gas meters to show if it still has gas or not). And who ever left it behind probably used it until he/she could no more as its probably the safest place to be in at that moment right.

Offline BikeDriver

• Fisher
  • I can do anything
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2012, 12:03:42 AM »
the guys inside the tank were zombies so they probably didnt have enough time.. also the point is that this motherfucker didnt even TRY to crunch the zombies with it. i was SO looking forward to it :(

Offline AJP

• SA-MP Retirees
  • N1158Q
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2012, 02:26:03 AM »
The logic is that a tank just sitting there can only be because it is not functional. Before Rick could explore his options he got that radio call from Glenn who had eyes outside the situation he was in. There's also a reason why the soldiers inside not having enough time isn't a valid argument, but I'm not sure what episode of Season 2 you are at and I would rather not spoil it for you.

Also building a tree-house with a moat isn't going to solve the problem of getting food, or when massive hoards of zombies are lurking through in 100s a shovel made moat would render useless. The group is looking for the most suitable place to make a settlement, and the farm with gated fences and forest around a huge radius is the best one they came across in their search. It's not so easy to just create a massive base with moats and bridges when everywhere you go there are zombies already roaming the world, and the fact that there are crazy human communities armed to the teeth raping and killing other groups doesn't help either.

Offline [eVo]PvtBenny

• SA-MP Donator
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2012, 09:27:23 AM »
It was the very first episode he was discussing.

I think the very best of options you would have to be almost completely save, would be a structure or structures surrounded by concrete walls or strong fences that can and will keep zombies out. Within those walls they would have their gardens where they grow their own food. They would have chickens and other life stock as well such as cows and they can use their shit to fertilize the gardens. As for the winter period they would probably need greenhouses or a garden inside (makeshift greenhouse). And a water well. The only thing that could form a big problem is fuel and medicine. Unless they find solar panels and a frickin warehouse of medicine lol.

Structures that would come to mind:
- Gated communities
- Prisons
- Army base (unlikely as it would probably be very big)
- Anything with walls or fences and enough room for life stock, gardens/greenhouses etc etc)

Offline BikeDriver

• Fisher
  • I can do anything
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2012, 11:28:51 AM »
Also building a tree-house with a moat isn't going to solve the problem of getting food, or when massive hoards of zombies are lurking through in 100s a shovel made moat would render useless. The group is looking for the most suitable place to make a settlement, and the farm with gated fences and forest around a huge radius is the best one they came across in their search. It's not so easy to just create a massive base with moats and bridges when everywhere you go there are zombies already roaming the world, and the fact that there are crazy human communities armed to the teeth raping and killing other groups doesn't help either.

bitch please ;D

all you need is a fucking excavator, then you can do it within a few days. strange thing i have never seen an excavator in The Walking Dead...

also i am not talking about ONE fucking tree with some wooden floor on it, im talking about a complex system of multiple trees being connected to each other, with some flying fox thing to escape etc.

also its a combination dooood. a moat will do all the work. the tree house is just there to sleep and to escape safely.

if the thing about the tank soldiers will get resolved later then im really looking forward for the explanation. and afaik i have finished all season that are there. the last episode ended with the stupid whore being saved by some ninja bitch with zombie slaves. :o

Offline [eVo]PvtBenny

• SA-MP Donator
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2012, 11:40:06 AM »
Yea it ended with the ninja bitch with chopped zombie slaves saving the useless kitchen bitch. And when the camera moved away from the group you could see the large prison complex in the back. I think they either going to use it as a shelter, or find prisonzombies there, or prisoners who took over the prison and used it as shelter themselves and they will get in big trouble with the prisoners.

Offline n1K

• SA-MP Server Admin
  • COCKY PRICK!!!
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: August 11, 2012, 06:57:22 AM »
What if that prison complex is the place where all the survivors are sheltered, and that helicopters we saw in the last episode belongs to that prison only? We just have to wait and watch when will they find it and what will they find in it?  ;)

Offline [eVo]PvtBenny

• SA-MP Donator
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: August 11, 2012, 09:28:46 AM »
What if that prison complex is the place where all the survivors are sheltered, and that helicopters we saw in the last episode belongs to that prison only? We just have to wait and watch when will they find it and what will they find in it?  ;)

You mean from the same guys that they encountered inside that bar and had a shoot out with ? And captured one of the others ?