Author Topic: Le Hobbit?  (Read 6398 times)

Offline BikeDriver

• Fisher
  • I can do anything
    • Awards
Le Hobbit?
« on: December 14, 2012, 03:41:06 AM »

Haz you seen it?

Im very curious about it since it is the first movie with 48 frames per second, instead of the usual 24.
BikeDriv:))))

Haha blwelrwelrt, I registered here earlier :P

Offline PawnFox

• SA-MP
  • SA-MP Retirees
  • 187 Co.
    • Awards
Re: Le Hobbit?
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2012, 05:48:02 PM »
Haven't seen it yet  ;D but i'm downloading it right now. :) I'll come back with an edit after watching.  ;D

Offline [JOKER]Miczi

• SA-MP Retirees
  • Proud LW player since SA-MP 0,1b
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2012, 11:43:10 AM »
Hobbit. It was good, even though, I think it's not as good as it should be. The movie is extremely long - making 3 parts of it was a very stupid idea. Of course, LOTR freaks like me might enjoy it - after reading all the additions, Silmarillion and stuff I really like that less important background of the story - but at the same time the story is not fully based on the book and there are small differences, which, for freaks like me, make the experience a little worse than expected. And it's not like, how the fights looked or anything like that, it's the characters which appear etc., so very important things.

So, they created a movie which is good, and has a great atmosphere, but is too long for normal people, and at the same time quite annoying for those, who are really into the story. Lol, sounds like a review.
Oh, watch in 2D. There are hardly any effects in 3D, the glasses only annoy you ;)

Lol, I didn't know about FPS and I didn't notice any diffrence :P

Offline S3rs

« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2012, 10:46:17 PM »
Seen it! It's awesome.

I'm not onna spoil anything but I went there thinking this was the whole story. :-X

Offline Fuse

• SA-MP Donator
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2012, 10:55:44 PM »
Great movie but dont watch it in 3d!
There were just a few "real" 3d effects in the movie.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2012, 11:19:23 PM by Fuse »

Offline splatterpuss

• SA-MP Retirees
    • your favorite song
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2012, 10:06:20 AM »
Yeh but I saw it in 3d and can't say it added anything other than an annoying pain either side of my head from the one-size-fits-all glasses, oh and not to mention it cost 5 quid more.

Can't wait until 3D fucking dies, if I wanted to see a 3D movie I'd just go see a play!
WATCH ME AND LOVE ME!!!!!              'Duelling me is harder than fisting a velociraptor'

Check out all my pics at image shack!                94.23.26.143:9500 - My test server

Lord of the Rings was loosely based on my life.

Offline BikeDriver

• Fisher
  • I can do anything
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2012, 02:50:42 PM »
did anybody watch it with the 48 fps yet? only a few cinemas can actually play it @48 fps.

they say it looks like a theatre play @48 fps.
BikeDriv:))))

Haha blwelrwelrt, I registered here earlier :P

Offline tezza

• SA-MP Retirees
  • Will work for food!!!!!
    • I like you
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2012, 03:29:32 PM »
We did. It honestly wasn't that special. A large amount of the special effects looked blurred and out of focus on the panoramic shots.

We're no strangers to love You know the rules and so do I A full commitment's what I'm thinking of You wouldn't get this from any other guy

I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling Gotta make you understand

Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down Never gonna run around and desert you Never gonna make you cry, never gonna say goodbye Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you

We've known each other for so long Your heart's been aching but you're too shy to say it Inside we both know what's been going on We know the game and we're gonna play it

And if you ask me how I'm feeling Don't tell me you're too blind to see

Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down Never gonna run around and desert you Never gonna make you cry, never gonna say goodbye Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you

(Ooh give you up) (Ooh give you up) (Ooh) never gonna give, never gonna give (give you up) (Ooh) never gonna give, never gonna give (give you up)

We've known each other for so long Your heart's been aching but you're too shy to say it Inside we both know what's been going on We know the game and we're gonna play it

I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling Gotta make you understand

Offline Bikerr

• SA-MP Retirees
  • Get busy living, or get busy dying.
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2012, 10:47:38 PM »
dang, didnt had a chance to see it yet, and most my friends went alrdy :(

Click signature to enlarge and admire!

"plzz notify me when entering dejo" -sebi.RADIO

Offline Jellyfish

• VC-MP Retirees
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: December 31, 2012, 03:41:55 AM »
Its an okay movie (but a bit too long imo). But I guess my resentment stems from the fact that I auditioned for it and they said that I was too short :(

Offline â–ºBuRNZâ„¢

• Fish 'n' Chips
  • Fish 'n' Chics
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2013, 07:41:32 PM »
i liked it

Offline ELK

• VC-MP Donator
  • Kara Khan
    • VCMP
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: Woodland
« Reply #11 on: November 30, 2015, 11:36:36 PM »
By the way its a collection or compendium of Middle-Earth Story :P
The Hobbit , AnUnexpected Journey
then
Desolation of Smaug
and then
Battle Of Five Armies ,

Lord of rings , Fellow ship of rings
....................The two towers
.....................Reeturn of king :D

The Silmarillions | not yet released , its been discussed by lan mckalen and peter Jackson! :P
Kara Hanli