Author Topic: Buying A New Pc.  (Read 5878 times)

Offline Jellyfish

• VC-MP Retirees
    • Awards
Re: Buying A New Pc.
« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2014, 07:02:53 PM »
Aryan post if you're still interested, i'll try looking up some online indian stores for parts if you haven't bought anything yet cause it's quite possible the people at the market will just rip you off. If you stretch your budget a bit you could build a low end pc that'll last you a while.

edit: nvm did already

Processor: G2020 at 2.9GHz at Flipkart Rs. 3550
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-H61M-S1 Motherboard at Flipkart Rs.3048
Memory: Transcend DDR3-1333 2GB at Flipkart Rs. 1599 and Rs. 1599 (buy it twice)
Graphics Card: NVIDIA GTX 650 at Flipkart Rs. 7400
PSU: Cooler Master Thunder 450W at Flipkart Rs. 2786

Total: Rs. 19982

I couldn't find a decently priced case that falls in your budget so I really recommend you use your old one or find an old used one from somewhere. This build should be quite sufficient for playing the new stuff in glorious 1080p at a low preset with decent enough frames.

EDIT 2: Bear in mind you'll have to put everything together yourself. You can watch some online video tutorials of how to go about doing that or take it to a local pc store, don't let them charge you more than 1500 Rs
« Last Edit: April 12, 2014, 09:04:19 PM by Jellyfish »

Offline Aryan

• Management
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: [V]Aryan
  • VC-MP: [V]Aryan
  • PAC ID: 11434
« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2014, 08:54:30 PM »
I have a monitor hd and just wanted a cpu , speakers , keybiard , mouse , anti Alising and any other which improve my graphics.

Offline Jellyfish

• VC-MP Retirees
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2014, 09:00:40 PM »
I have a monitor hd and just wanted a cpu , speakers , keybiard , mouse , anti Alising and any other which improve my graphics.

Well this build should be good enough. How good your PC will be at anti-aliasing depends on the graphics card and the GTX 650 should serve you well enough

For the rest of the components you need

Keyboard: Flipkart
Mouse: Flipkart
Speakers: Flipkart

That adds another 1800 Rs to the buld.

Offline Aryan

• Management
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: [V]Aryan
  • VC-MP: [V]Aryan
  • PAC ID: 11434
« Reply #18 on: April 12, 2014, 09:06:52 PM »

Well this build should be good enough. How good your PC will be at anti-aliasing depends on the graphics card and the GTX 650 should serve you well enough

For the rest of the components you need

Keyboard: Flipkart
Mouse: Flipkart
Speakers: Flipkart

That adds another 1800 Rs to the buld.

Ok thanx men