Author Topic: Unban me last time  (Read 1200 times)

CatCatCar

Unban me last time
« on: February 16, 2022, 11:29:02 AM »
Nick used whilst ingame: Sidemechal
Time and Date that you were banned: 2years ago
Suspected Reason (if any): CatCatCar ban evade
IP Address:
PAC ID:
Admin that banned you (if known): halcther
Extra notes: I used to use cheats and annoy other players with it in all servers but I have changed myself not by words but with actions. I am unbanned in all vc-mp servers and have been playing cleans since 2-3 years(you can confirm that however you want if that even matters). as for LW, I admit I have recently been banevading but not with the intention to use cheats or annoy players but to just play I'm really bored into the other server, I'm wasting a lot of time, I play with others and I don't enjoy it as much as LW, I have made a big mistake. I admit you forgive me, Have mercy on me,  I am very ashamed of my own mistake First I went to pubg I was getting very bored in pubg I started vcmp year later So I remembered VCMP again Now I realize my mistake I was just bored in pubg not in vcmp, Halcther Give me another chance I will never make such a mistake again I played all the servers but I still did not feel calm I admit it's my fault Please do not apply denied I promise I won't repeat my mistake in my future I admit I made a mistake But i don't know Why did you give such a reason ban evade
 https://littlewhiteys.com/index.php?topic=34717.msg308038#msg308038
One thing I don't understand here is that I never did ban evade
« Last Edit: February 16, 2022, 12:00:05 PM by CatCatCar »

Offline RajPut

• VC-MP Server Admin
  • We choose our pain ourselves..
  • Awards VC-MP Admin of the Year (2020)
    • YouTube Channel
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: Raj
  • VC-MP: [VU]RajPut*
  • PAC ID: 39499