Author Topic: Reneta(R4_Yi.^) Unban Appeal  (Read 1448 times)

Offline r4yi

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
Reneta(R4_Yi.^) Unban Appeal
« on: May 07, 2022, 05:10:36 PM »
Nick used whilst ingame:Reneta([RK_T]R4_Yi.^
Time and Date that you were banned:many time ago(first)
Suspected Reason (if any):aimlock,speed-gear etc.
IP Address:
PAC ID:
Admin that banned you (if known):first banned by NikyWolf
Extra notes: can I freely play my game now ?

Offline p4t

• VC-MP Server Admin
  • Awards VC-MP Most Friendly (2020)
    • Awards
Re: Reneta(R4_Yi.^) Unban Appeal
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2022, 04:40:54 AM »
It should be noted that he was recently caught ban evading.  Only after being banned yet again did he decide to make this ban appeal.  Keeping that in mind and also considering his extensive history of rule breaking, I'm denying this appeal.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2022, 04:44:37 AM by p4t »

-Add me on PSN-

Offline r4yi

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2022, 05:30:26 AM »
I was banned from Reneta account 1 week ago due to 'permanent wall-glitching' admin by jke but I couldn't get rid of that tape and waited, then I was banned when I confessed to being 'r4_yi'. If I hadn't been banned for 'ban avoidance', I would have continued to play my game fairly.
As for previous bans, I was banned by Niky Wolf as the first 'speed gear'. I don't even know what it is.
I didn't open a unban appeal on the forum because of a wrong ban , because I didn't know because I was little at that time, and the situation has come to this point...
Now, 'Ping Jitter Warning' has come as something new. This is good. Thanks to him, I understood what the problem with my internet was. There was no such thing in the past. I am experiencing lag due to ping jitter.
Since we are a nuclear family and 3 people are connected to the internet, I think it's normal for me to experience delays from time to time because my internet is not very good.
In terms of cheating, aimlock, hacking tools etc. I use. I didn't use cheats. If I had used them anyway, you would have banned me 2 days after I arrived.
If you forgive my 'ban' mistake, I promise to play my game well.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2022, 05:49:51 AM by Reneta »

Offline p4t

• VC-MP Server Admin
  • Awards VC-MP Most Friendly (2020)
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2022, 05:34:28 PM »
I'm the type of person to give somebody 1 or 2 chances to redeem themselves, and after that I lose my patience.  I can't even count how many times you ban evaded over the years.  Ban remains unless somebody else overrides my decision.

-Add me on PSN-