Author Topic: Liar liar, your pants are on fire!!!  (Read 8352 times)

Offline Gryphus_One

• Banned
  • Personal Text
    • My Youtube account ;)
    • Awards

Offline j.king

• VC-MP Retirees
  • SA-MP Retirees
    • Awards
Re: Liar liar, your pants are on fire!!!
« Reply #16 on: July 04, 2010, 05:49:50 PM »
lmao nik, i do agree though :-*

Offline Gryphus_One

• Banned
  • Personal Text
    • My Youtube account ;)
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: July 04, 2010, 09:55:13 PM »
lmao nik, i do agree though :-*

What else can we expect? you always agree with any stupid bullshit that anyone barks about me... ::)

Offline robbynab

• Fisher
  • yo'sup
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: July 05, 2010, 06:45:11 PM »
Well i just noticed a few things about gryphus:
1. He sucks on foot and will suck even after 5 years in sa-mp as he ain't even trying on foot.
2. DB is not difficult, its just that u suck in DB also.
3. Because you suck in both the things, you thought why not "try my shit on forums". But you just showed you are an epic idiot on forums also.
4. You suck at recording videos also.
5. You just want a server where newbie DB old players "according to theory". Well dude that aint gonna happen as there are not many retards in world same as u and gaytone
6. Well everyone started as a nub but not as a DBer, so you are the fucked up spoiled brat here.
7. Always searching for shortcuts to get your name on kill screen is bullshit.
9. Amazing to see how your ass goes on fire after your vehicle blow up and you just tap sprint to look "OMG I LOST MY CAR, NEED NEW ONE TO KILL HIM, DAMN!". Try to fight on foot mayb you wont suck same as you suck in DB.
9. Seek a doctor

10.GOD BLESS THIS KID

Gryphus. Go away. Seriously.

Offline Daniel.

• Fisher
  • It's Lonely at the Top'
    • DO NOT CLICK
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: July 21, 2010, 10:25:16 AM »
I LOVE THIS TOPIC, SO MUCH HATE!!!!

Well i just noticed a few things about gryphus:
1. He sucks on foot and will suck even after 5 years in sa-mp as he ain't even trying on foot.
2. DB is not difficult, its just that u suck in DB also.
3. Because you suck in both the things, you thought why not "try my shit on forums". But you just showed you are an epic idiot on forums also.
4. You suck at recording videos also.
5. You just want a server where newbie DB old players "according to theory". Well dude that aint gonna happen as there are not many retards in world same as u and gaytone
6. Well everyone started as a nub but not as a DBer, so you are the fucked up spoiled brat here.
7. Always searching for shortcuts to get your name on kill screen is bullshit.
9. Amazing to see how your ass goes on fire after your vehicle blow up and you just tap sprint to look "OMG I LOST MY CAR, NEED NEW ONE TO KILL HIM, DAMN!". Try to fight on foot mayb you wont suck same as you suck in DB.
9. Seek a doctor

10.GOD BLESS THIS KID

agree.

YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!!!

Offline Nemesis

• SA-MP Retirees
  • Leave your mark
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: July 21, 2010, 10:33:00 AM »
Gryphus you are one of the worst I've ever seen, at basically everything, you drivebye even worse then Leytone  ;)

Offline Gryphus_One

• Banned
  • Personal Text
    • My Youtube account ;)
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: July 21, 2010, 11:16:28 AM »
Well I was about to not reply, but Benny, you seriously need to go to a psychiatrist, your excess of concentrated hatred will make you explode one day. You think you are a tough player but you clearly have some more serious problems than the little one I have for being a bad player.

Ohh and it's not me sucking at convincing people, but people sucking at being convinced: experience (now that you mention experience as the key of everything) has proven me that you can show clearly to someone that 2+2=4 that he will keep saying it's 5. If a video doesn't convince you, then you are completely blind.

We have been around on SAMP for alot longer than you and none of us say db is hard so explain that. I think experience goes above ur tiny little banter here.

Well, if it's all about experience, then in real life I spank almost you all, because probably the only one here that is older than me is Velocity.
Also, sometimes logic is more powerful than experience: I have never driven a Dacia nor a Ferrari, but I KNOW that the Ferrari is better. If an experienced driver told you that the Dacia is better than the Ferrari, would you believe him???

You fail hard like this dude:
Fail

Well, that's a really hard stunt, so it's normal to fail at it. At least he dared to try and he took the risk...

Offline Nemesis

• SA-MP Retirees
  • Leave your mark
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: July 21, 2010, 11:42:26 AM »
This is class, the only thing I ever hear you say ingame is "hahaha but you didn't get the kill, sorry for your stats!"

Yet in every post you give us pointless essays

Tip: Next time use fraps, or better yet just don't play

Offline Me[T]aL_

• Fisher
  • Que Pasa Am Mexican
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: July 21, 2010, 01:29:40 PM »
i agree with 007
gryphus all you do is db and spam noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooob
like its cool or somethin   ::)

legolas3983

« Reply #24 on: July 21, 2010, 01:34:09 PM »
lmao...i don't have words for u :-X

Offline Daniel.

• Fisher
  • It's Lonely at the Top'
    • DO NOT CLICK
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: July 21, 2010, 02:19:35 PM »
Well I was about to not reply, but Benny, you seriously need to go to a psychiatrist, your excess of concentrated hatred will make you explode one day. You think you are a tough player but you clearly have some more serious problems than the little one I have for being a bad player.

Ohh and it's not me sucking at convincing people, but people sucking at being convinced: experience (now that you mention experience as the key of everything) has proven me that you can show clearly to someone that 2+2=4 that he will keep saying it's 5. If a video doesn't convince you, then you are completely blind.

We have been around on SAMP for alot longer than you and none of us say db is hard so explain that. I think experience goes above ur tiny little banter here.

Well, if it's all about experience, then in real life I spank almost you all, because probably the only one here that is older than me is Velocity.
Also, sometimes logic is more powerful than experience: I have never driven a Dacia nor a Ferrari, but I KNOW that the Ferrari is better. If an experienced driver told you that the Dacia is better than the Ferrari, would you believe him???

Fail

Well, that's a really hard stunt, so it's normal to fail at it. At least he dared to try and he took the risk...

you fail more like this guy.

Negertje vroem vroem (www.kicken.com)

YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!!!

legolas3983

« Reply #26 on: July 21, 2010, 02:40:07 PM »

Fail

you fail more like this guy.

Negertje vroem vroem ([url=http://www.kicken.com]www.kicken.com)[/url]
lol omg rofl

Offline wWallie

• SA-MP Retirees
  • You've left tracks in the rooms of my head
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: July 21, 2010, 05:48:24 PM »
All people flaming one person here seems kind of sad to me, but honestly Gryphus this topic you've created is asking for it.
You're not good at doing drivebying (judging from that video).
I can't see how you brag about logic if your youtubevideo shows the exact opposite.

Just the first 30 seconds:
You drive one direction (and do this slowly too!) which makes it easy for the others to hit you since they know where you're going.
It's common sense not to jump on a bike with such low health, in such an open spot and a player that's already shooting u nearby -> they'll see you're trying to get on -> getting on the bike takes about a second -> they'll pre-aim at the bikeseat -> you're dead before you can drive off.
Unless you don't care about dying and felt like u were going to anyway, I can't find any logic in it.

I don't even feel like watching the rest of the video again, but the critics people have on you here regardless of their small flames involved are not surprising at all.
What is rather surprising is your ignorance and lack of self-critism, put some effort in your game and you'll find it pays off.

blabla moral talk insert image here:

"His 7 day theory is completed in 2014 [2+0+1+4 = 7]"
"Sneaky - Locked till 2014."

"Not everything has to be done serverside, don't be so lazy as a player. Server should provide features and fun stuff to do, not be a babysit." -Faraday

Offline Gryphus_One

• Banned
  • Personal Text
    • My Youtube account ;)
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: July 21, 2010, 10:57:36 PM »
Heres a piece of my mind just for you gryphus.
1. Your a douchebag
2. You suck
3. Frapsing urself dbing you can easily make it fit your own judgement.
4. Your still an idiot.
5. You suck at convincing people
6. Think of the worst thing you could say to someone and then imagine me saying it to you but even worse.
7. All of the above again 10 times.

Well, then I'm sorry for you because having such a disabled mind must be really horrible!!!!
If all that is just a piece, then your whole mind must be really eaten by the rust!!!

Just cuz u show us a video of you sucking at dbing, doesnt explain or proof that its actually hard maybe its just you trying to convince us that its hard.
Well you can fraps or videotape yourself dbing people. But you cant convince me by saying you suck at it just with a video where u happen to die or lose a few times. I mean i could just aim a little off to make it look like i suck aswell..

Well maybe I suck at dbing, but it's exactly the bad players the ones who db most!!! as I have said many times, regulars don't db. Therefore, if you put all the Samp dbers together and you randomly picked one up, his average skills probably wouldn't be very different to mines. And as you can see by the video, the average dbers like me aren't a serious threat against the skilled regulars. So then, what's the problem with it?? the video also proves that being a good dber is a skill too (and avoiding dbers is another skill of course).

We have been around on SAMP for alot longer than you and none of us say db is hard so explain that.

The explanation is very simple: you and your friends want the new and weak players to be killed, smashed, crunched, banged, murdered, shredded, crushed, destroyed and raped by regulars. It's easy to see: you want db removed, players starting with only deagle and, as if all this were not enough, you would like to see me banned from the server because I defend the rights of the weaks like Robin Hood...

Ohh, another thing that explains it: if you think that db is easy, then we have two possibilities:
1-You have never dbed in your life (ohh, the experience...)
2-You have been dbing for a time after you became a regular, and probably you would be dbing other players that were less skilled than you...

Experience is not about how old u are you dumbass.... Logic sometimes is more powerfull than experience i couldnt agree more. But In what ways is Ferrari better. I mean Dacia could be better than the Ferrari in certain things. Hell for all we know a Ferrari could break down a week after its been released from the factory while the Dacia could be running for years without any trouble. Besides this is not the best thing to compare SAMP dbing with. Besides if i wanted to know if the Dacia is better than a Ferrari i would just go and experience it myself. Thats what test drives are for right.

Of course the Dacia is better in certain things like carrying a whole family or going on rough and dirty ways, but I mean the Ferrari being better in overall: performance, engineering, aerodinamics, braking, safety, design, prestige, etc.
But well, let's change our example: an Intel I7 vs a 386. I bet you would still say you need to test both processors to know which one is better, which would be completely absurd. You know what? in science, many things are taken for granted, not everything has been known by experience.

Its not normal to fail at it as its completely abnormal to try and pull the stunt off in the first places. Daring to risk being paralized from the neck down is just completely stupid (like you).

I'm not risking my physical health by dbing... ::)

On a side note: You do realize that theres older people playing samp aswell right i mean velocity is like what 23 ? or 24 ? Theres older people playing SAMP.

I think Velocity is 29.

Just the first 30 seconds:
You drive one direction (and do this slowly too!) which makes it easy for the others to hit you since they know where you're going.
It's common sense not to jump on a bike with such low health, in such an open spot and a player that's already shooting u nearby -> they'll see you're trying to get on -> getting on the bike takes about a second -> they'll pre-aim at the bikeseat -> you're dead before you can drive off.
Unless you don't care about dying and felt like u were going to anyway, I can't find any logic in it.

Well true, I usually don't care too much about dying nor about my stats. But the other reason why I tryied to get that other bike is just because it was the nearest vehicle I saw in that moment.

put some effort in your game and you'll find it pays off.

Well that's exactly the problem: that the game needs effort by its players!!! real life is hard enough, and you have to be doing efforts for everything: your studies, your job (well I'm not working at this moment but I have been, and soon I will be again), maintaining your car, caring about your economy, maintaining your Windows (I wish Samp worked on Linux or on consoles), etc.
Therefore, when I'm at home I want to relax and to have fun, not to sweat with a tedious process of learning while I'm killed all the time but I can't kill any single player. As I said many times, everyone has the right to enjoy the game, regardless of his skills and his experience as a player.

But hey, this is the TRUE reason why Benny hates db:

Offline Reny

• SA-MP Retirees
  • I don't like personal texts.
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: Reny[UB]
« Reply #29 on: July 22, 2010, 01:14:44 AM »
Its only a piece of my mind about you gryphus you dont know me and you never will, if you think ive got a fucked up mind than thats what you think, but that doesnt make it true at all allthough you seem pretty sure of yourself all the time while alot of others tell you its the other way around.

I hate db because, db has always been hated on LW since the day ive started playing there. And fuck knows how long before that. It has never become such an issue till we lost alot of players on LW and alot of people seem to realize that except you and your so called friends who barely play.

Me and my friends dont want jack shit. All we want is have fun on the server without getting dbed all the time or listen to you whine about it for fuck sake how long now? its been months.

The video proofs nothing, You can either let yourself get killed and say OMG i suck at it or you could have just dbed the guy and say you rock at it. Db is mainly park ur car next to someone move back and forward and just press ur mouse button for shooting (yea you dont need to aim as its auto locking ur target) Theres no skill in that as everyone can drive a car back and forward or take a turn.

I have dbed in my time, but i still took the time to learn to fight otherwise aswell as i wanted to explore every possibility SAMP/LW had to offer (cant say that about you now can we as all you do is DB, fly planes and whine).

I think the Dacia would be saver as it wouldnt go like what 250km/hour or from 0 to 100 in 3.5 seconds. Besides this is like comparing a Chihuahua with a fuckin German sheppard.
And about that processor you talk about. It all depends on the setup. The intel i7 could preform worse on a different motherboard than the other processor while it could preform alot better on a other motherboard.

I was talking about the guy in the video i posted, i dont give a damn about your physical health for all i care you die within the next day i wouldnt have any sleepless night over it.

Who cares about velocities age, Its all about the person not the age.

How can you know my true reason why i would hate db, exactly you dont. Dont judge what you dont know gryphus cuz lately thats all you do. You post shit but you dont think of the consequences.

Unfortunatly db is part of the game, some players just abuse it to much.

All you do is provoke people with this shit, every time you db someone in the server it goes like this: yea that kill is mine. or some stupid comment like that. Db has been lame on lw for so long now and you cant change it, and if you think you can you better just drop it and find yourself another server where they do like people dbing.
Anyway you should drop this gryphus, why is it that all you do is talk about dbing, and how its good for the server, you been complaining, discussing and argueing it over and over for serveral months now and what good has come of it? Exactly nothing so drop it. Been goin on long enough now.

Admins lock this thread been goin on long enough put an end to this.
Word.
" Flames, they licked the walls,
Tenderly they turned to dust all that i adore.. "