Author Topic: LittleWhitey's Unofficial RW Championship  (Read 41167 times)

legolas3983

Re: LittleWhitey's Unofficial RW Championship
« Reply #30 on: July 30, 2010, 03:47:36 PM »
[JOKER]Freak - [JOKER]Montana - [JOKER]Retro
 [Cheetos] - Edge - <Blank>
 [SAE[a]Scott - Zegro - [uL]Alvarez

All added

Sadiks Team is denied, Sorry, Hoff and iou I know and their all good fighters but their certainly not  LW players or regulars, You yourself quit LW too did you not? So sorry but denied
Zegro and Alvarez aint lwers and evilgate too, and I play but on a diff nick.

Who signed me up :o
Hoff said you wanted to join
Your nick is Skorpian
Pff, You only say it to annoy me but I don't give a fuck ok?
Mad?You are skorpian all we know this

Offline [SWK]Dacads

• Adult Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: July 30, 2010, 03:49:21 PM »
 [Cheetos] - Edge - [SWK]Dacads

Offline AJP

• SA-MP Retirees
  • N1158Q
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: July 30, 2010, 03:49:59 PM »
Zegro had an account with over 800 hours, and Alvarez has an account with 4weeks ig time :]
They both were real regular players on lw's and pop in from time to time ;o

and @nem, seems ok for me. but seeing how sadik wanted hoffpop to join with only 24 hours, well you know what I mean.
They were but their not playing alot now adays
but that doesn't mean they aren't lw players ;[

Offline Sadik

• SA-MP Donator
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: July 30, 2010, 03:52:12 PM »
Zegro had an account with over 800 hours, and Alvarez has an account with 4weeks ig time :]
They both were real regular players on lw's and pop in from time to time ;o

and @nem, seems ok for me. but seeing how sadik wanted hoffpop to join with only 24 hours, well you know what I mean.
They were but their not playing alot now adays
but that doesn't mean they aren't lw players ;[
Hoff use to play but with a diff nick, He was an regular then I can replace iou if thats okay then?

Offline [Cheetos]

• SA-MP Donator
  • "I never think of the future,It comes soon enough"
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: July 30, 2010, 03:52:19 PM »
ok add
[SWK]Dacads to my team

Offline Nemesis

• SA-MP Retirees
  • Leave your mark
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: July 30, 2010, 03:53:10 PM »
Sadik kinda does have a point, When was Alvarez's last ingame visit, and how many hours has Zegro had in the last month? Im willing to bet EG has had more then both of them

If we say "he's had this many hours all together" then that could mean people like [NB]Bl@ster could sign up were he not banned, just because he used to play in 0.1

@Dacads, added.

i honestly do believe EG is a regular here since he joined SWK, hes had 26 hours plus the hours hes used with my Achilles account (you can check ip's if you want to) - I want this to be for people who are LW regulars now, not of all time, people in the current community. Otherwise I could just bring in Bl@ster and Kabbe
« Last Edit: July 30, 2010, 03:57:37 PM by [SWK]Nemesis »

Offline Friskyyyy

• Fisher
  • Retired star
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: July 30, 2010, 04:00:51 PM »
Reserve place to me ;) I will found ppl ;)

Offline Nemesis

• SA-MP Retirees
  • Leave your mark
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: July 30, 2010, 04:04:23 PM »

If 3/4 teams sign up befoer you decide I'll have to accept them however, so best you hurry  :)

@Scott: Have you considered my above post? I honestly would keep them on if it was just a normal event that didn't need to have LW regulars, but EG has been on more this month then those two by far from what I've seen, would it be right to accept them but deny Hoff and ioutHO
« Last Edit: July 30, 2010, 04:08:19 PM by [SWK]Nemesis »

Offline Sadik

• SA-MP Donator
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: July 30, 2010, 04:30:33 PM »

If 3/4 teams sign up befoer you decide I'll have to accept them however, so best you hurry  :)

@Scott: Have you considered my above post? I honestly would keep them on if it was just a normal event that didn't need to have LW regulars, but EG has been on more this month then those two by far from what I've seen, would it be right to accept them but deny Hoff and ioutHO
Maybe you can edit you're threat name & Rules, It wouldn't hurt anyone to get non lw players..

Offline Nemesis

• SA-MP Retirees
  • Leave your mark
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: July 30, 2010, 04:35:44 PM »
Every time someone does that, idiots like you sign up with LVP players or GTA:T players. I made this for LW, you yourself LEFT lw hell you even made a big scene to go with it, EvilGate might not be the biggest regular but hes been here for around a month and has played regularly, iou, Hoff, Alvarez and Zegro haven't been around in the last two months as much as him, Hell I've never even seen Alvarez or iou play in ages, how does that make them a part of the current LW community

The only reason I may add Scott's team is because I've known Alvarez and Zegro as old LW players, I can't accept both teams as thats just proposterious, on one side theres old regulars and on the other theres players who have never been regulars, I'd rather accept the team that actually used to play here then never at all

Offline Sadik

• SA-MP Donator
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: July 30, 2010, 04:39:31 PM »
Every time someone does that, idiots like you sign up with LVP players or GTA:T players. I made this for LW, you yourself LEFT lw hell you even made a big scene to go with it, EvilGate might not be the biggest regular but hes been here for around a month and has played regularly, iou, Hoff, Alvarez and Zegro haven't been around in the last two months as much as him, Hell I've never even seen Alvarez or iou play in ages, how does that make them a part of the current LW community

The only reason I may add Scott's team is because I've known Alvarez and Zegro as old LW players, I can't accept both teams as thats just proposterious, on one side theres old regulars and on the other theres players who have never been regulars, I'd rather accept the team that actually used to play here then never at all
Dude, I am just asking you to I didn't say anything about Evilgate and I don't care if he plays I was just asking if you could and Ok, But its still unfair if you accept Zegro and Alvarez But okay its non of my business
And I told you before I haven't left littlewhiteys I still play under another nick
« Last Edit: July 30, 2010, 04:44:51 PM by Sadik® »

Offline Reny

• SA-MP Retirees
  • I don't like personal texts.
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: Reny[UB]
« Reply #41 on: July 30, 2010, 05:35:48 PM »
Just quit this discussion,u urself know Hoffpop isnt lw player nor is iou,if it goes like ur way Sadik u know i could get like one of best players to play with me but i wont,i'll just stick to Jets and Akon  :-*
Me nd Jets pro regulars  8)
" Flames, they licked the walls,
Tenderly they turned to dust all that i adore.. "

Offline Sadik

• SA-MP Donator
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: July 30, 2010, 05:39:25 PM »
Just quit this discussion,u urself know Hoffpop isnt lw player nor is iou,if it goes like ur way Sadik u know i could get like one of best players to play with me but i wont,i'll just stick to Jets and Akon  :-*
Trust me I still play, But you all telling me no non lw's allowed but you won't say shit to scott (Not you nem)

Offline Reny

• SA-MP Retirees
  • I don't like personal texts.
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: Reny[UB]
« Reply #43 on: July 30, 2010, 06:05:35 PM »
Trust me I still play, But you all telling me no non lw's allowed but you won't say shit to scott (Not you nem)
I dont have to say anything to him,Alvarez and Zegro are old lw players.Hoffpop and iou arent.
" Flames, they licked the walls,
Tenderly they turned to dust all that i adore.. "

Offline Sadik

• SA-MP Donator
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: July 30, 2010, 06:15:38 PM »
I dont have to say anything to him,Alvarez and Zegro are old lw players.Hoffpop and iou arent.
Not even 15 hours,and he played back then,but isnt playing now.I dont have any problems with him,just ask nemesis can he be in,but rule is rule.
  :-\