Author Topic: [SA] [SAF]-SerbiaN ArmeD ForceS  (Read 12952 times)

Offline Fuse

• SA-MP Donator
    • Awards
Re: [SA] [SAF]-SerbiaN ArmeD ForceS
« Reply #30 on: January 07, 2010, 05:15:19 PM »
Goodluck with this clan

Offline Faraday

• The Scranton Strangler
  • SA-MP Retirees
  • Super[M]unkey
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: January 07, 2010, 05:48:05 PM »
I still saw Rale & Gigo with the [CZ] tag ingame. Are you sure they are in your clan? (lol)

Offline Zigic

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: January 07, 2010, 05:54:49 PM »
Thank you guys for gl.
Yes they are with me, few of them change names, someone no but they will do it later.
And rest of the team wil be on server in next days.
Cya around.

Offline TypeR

• Fish 'n' Chips
  • Dan dolazi,za heroje i sirotinju
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: January 07, 2010, 06:04:19 PM »
Znaci ako je tigro mp_tigrovi sa lvpa onda jedan veliki lol.Decko bezi ko picka imam slike imam video kakva kukavica.Nemojte se zanositi imam oko 30 000 ubistava na sampu mozemo 1 na 1 kad hocete pa onda pricajte sta i kako.To sto ti ubijas ove na lwu oni kazu da se vise trkaju e pa ja samo ubijam tako da ako hoces nesto samo se javi dam ti ip od jednog trening servera igramo do 10 tamo da ti objasnim neke stvari.

And about flaming, that guy modife his post it was on croatian but who cares i just say that i will not responde on that.
Yeah its me!

Offline Zigic

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: January 13, 2010, 05:55:08 PM »
This server can be very good but only whan some joker kidds grove up.That fuktards kick me 3 times and i dont know what is best reason.Some of them especialy freak run few times from 1 on 1 fight both have all health, sers and company heli killin or leaving heli whan i have lil energy but whan i have same, not.Only finishing fights in 3 4 vs 1 and i dont run even then.And on the end like a chery on the cream they kick me bcs after some heli took me 80 procent of energy i run in amo and that was not runin from fight i not see them until they run behind amo.???Is this serius.I leave once this server bcs lame things from jokers and belive me they are not that tough 1 on 1 but whan they abuse rights ofc they are special on they childish way.

I cant say that people on some server can be good and on other bad, it depends on people but every lvp skilled player
NO RUN from fight
NO REFIL
NO DB
NO SHOT WHAN SOMEONE IS HITED WITH CAR HE WAIT TO STAND UP
AND TRY TO ACCEPT DEATH ON GOOD WAY-but here after 100 runins and then kill you they shit on pm and chat and you must piss of me also.
THAT IS RESPECT
ofc LVP also have lame players who play long but ffs this is scientific.
Been kicked few times with no fukin reason?Gf but no thanks.

Offline Reny

• SA-MP Retirees
  • I don't like personal texts.
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: Reny[UB]
« Reply #35 on: January 13, 2010, 06:03:40 PM »
This server can be very good but only whan some joker kidds grove up.That fuktards kick me 3 times and i dont know what is best reason.Some of them especialy freak run few times from 1 on 1 fight both have all health, sers and company heli killin or leaving heli whan i have lil energy but whan i have same, not.Only finishing fights in 3 4 vs 1 and i dont run even then.And on the end like a chery on the cream they kick me bcs after some heli took me 80 procent of energy i run in amo and that was not runin from fight i not see them until they run behind amo.???Is this serius.I leave once this server bcs lame things from jokers and belive me they are not that tough 1 on 1 but whan they abuse rights ofc they are special on they childish way.

I cant say that people on some server can be good and on other bad, it depends on people but every lvp skilled player
NO RUN from fight
NO REFIL
NO DB
NO SHOT WHAN SOMEONE IS HITED WITH CAR HE WAIT TO STAND UP
AND TRY TO ACCEPT DEATH ON GOOD WAY-but here after 100 runins and then kill you they shit on pm and chat and you must piss of me also.
THAT IS RESPECT
ofc LVP also have lame players who play long but ffs this is scientific.
Been kicked few times with no fukin reason?Gf but no thanks.
Whats ur point nub?
^_^
" Flames, they licked the walls,
Tenderly they turned to dust all that i adore.. "

Offline Zigic

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: January 13, 2010, 06:21:10 PM »
<I'm a whiney little bitch who will Not resort to racism in order to fight my internet battles> eddited by tezza, hav a nice day.
Reny ?? That is name? that is fagit name from were you come are you serisus what you are?And Noob? lol this kidd is hilarius. On bb server he run away after 2 0 for me.And i not play 40 days was out of form but even then it was like easy training.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2010, 10:00:00 PM by tezza »

Offline tezza

• SA-MP Retirees
  • Will work for food!!!!!
    • I like you
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: January 13, 2010, 06:24:26 PM »
U sound like some1 who would be fun to kill, whats ur in-game name?

We're no strangers to love You know the rules and so do I A full commitment's what I'm thinking of You wouldn't get this from any other guy

I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling Gotta make you understand

Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down Never gonna run around and desert you Never gonna make you cry, never gonna say goodbye Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you

We've known each other for so long Your heart's been aching but you're too shy to say it Inside we both know what's been going on We know the game and we're gonna play it

And if you ask me how I'm feeling Don't tell me you're too blind to see

Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down Never gonna run around and desert you Never gonna make you cry, never gonna say goodbye Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you

(Ooh give you up) (Ooh give you up) (Ooh) never gonna give, never gonna give (give you up) (Ooh) never gonna give, never gonna give (give you up)

We've known each other for so long Your heart's been aching but you're too shy to say it Inside we both know what's been going on We know the game and we're gonna play it

Offline Zigic

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: January 13, 2010, 06:48:04 PM »
They can to translate but i already decide to ask to lock this topic because me and most of the players will not play here maybe some old players like gigo kidd.I not tolerate unmature behavior in game and chat but lw is like that and we have better servers to play. Never like lw b4 and now is same.Server concept is good but some joker admins and most of the players are for pity but ofc many of them are for respect like alvarez or slice but they are in small group.Cheers.   

Offline TypeR

• Fish 'n' Chips
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: January 13, 2010, 06:53:06 PM »
They can to translate but i already decide to ask to lock this topic because me and most of the players will not play here maybe some old players like gigo kidd.I not tolerate unmature behavior in game and chat but lw is like that and we have better servers to play. Never like lw b4 and now is same.Server concept is good but some joker admins and most of the players are for pity but ofc many of them are for respect like alvarez or slice but they are in small group.Cheers.
Bye...go play e-republic,maybe serbia can win against croatia,cuz in real life this is impossible, serbia  had the chance in 1991 but failed ofc...bye

Offline Zigic

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: January 13, 2010, 07:04:05 PM »
1991? Croatia wins what? LOL? You was not live then not born and you talk about that lolz.It was not winner in that fight bcs we dont whant you in our country and we made that, only many dead peoples left on your side and now your country cry that we was too agresive against you.First be informed kidd than talk.And were we can also to compare?Lets say sport.Football better we are on wc you not bassketball much better woleyball lolz owning watherpolo we are always 1 2 3 on wc ec og and handball you cant defeat us buut croatia maybe better in chess sure.

Offline tezza

• SA-MP Retirees
  • Will work for food!!!!!
    • I like you
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: January 13, 2010, 07:33:47 PM »
Look bottom line is if u dont like the server dont play on it, we're not forcing u. Dont just go in-game or onto the forums to whine. I take it this will be the last we hear of u as u wont be playing on lw's so Bye.

We're no strangers to love You know the rules and so do I A full commitment's what I'm thinking of You wouldn't get this from any other guy

And if you ask me how I'm feeling Don't tell me you're too blind to see

(Ooh give you up) (Ooh give you up) (Ooh) never gonna give, never gonna give (give you up) (Ooh) never gonna give, never gonna give (give you up)

Offline TypeR

• Fish 'n' Chips
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: January 13, 2010, 08:36:57 PM »
1991? Croatia wins what? LOL? You was not live then not born and you talk about that lolz.It was not winner in that fight bcs we dont whant you in our country and we made that, only many dead peoples left on your side and now your country cry that we was too agresive against you.First be informed kidd than talk.And were we can also to compare?Lets say sport.Football better we are on wc you not bassketball much better woleyball lolz owning watherpolo we are always 1 2 3 on wc ec og and handball you cant defeat us buut croatia maybe better in chess sure.
BOG-Bljesak,Oluja i Gromovi- Bog i Hrvati
Bog=god
Now lock this topic finally,please.
Bye.

Offline tony_ab

• Fish 'n' Chips
  • sup
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: January 13, 2010, 10:01:47 PM »
this wont end up good.

Love you tezza.
[V]1rU$ 4ever :)

Offline Dominator

• SA-MP Donator
  • sup
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: January 13, 2010, 10:34:12 PM »
This thread needs a cat!
well dominator is still the fucked up forum whore he always was, i am glad that i never see u somewhere ingame.