Author Topic: Paris attacks  (Read 4529 times)

Offline Fuse

• SA-MP Donator
    • Awards
Re: Paris attacks
« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2015, 07:59:12 PM »
This will blow back on alot of muslims, radical or not. That's just the way it is, sadly. I can't help but thinking this is something the bilderberg family is behind; to build up tension for another middle-eastern invasion. It's impossible to know though.

Offline ^Murtaza^

• Tiny Fish
  • EveRy pRo wAs 1nCe A NoOb
    • Best Applications And Games
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2015, 08:08:58 PM »
May The Dead ones rest in peace -_-

Offline [JOKER]Zaibatsu

« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2015, 08:11:35 PM »

Offline PawnFox

• SA-MP
  • SA-MP Retirees
  • 187 Co.
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2015, 08:22:29 PM »
Rest in peace  :-X

"JE SUIS CHARLIE"

Offline Revolver

• Kiddy Fish
  • Awards VC-MP Clan of the Year (2016)
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: January 08, 2015, 08:53:28 PM »
Fucking religions, who has made up all this shit. Gods, prayings, holy books? Why do people kill each other over something that doesn't even exist, why do they obey the nothingness and kill over that nothingness. Clear up your mind people, we're living in XXI age but feeling like in the motherfucking Middle ages. NO RELIGIONS = PEACE IN THE WORLD, simple as that, until they don't stop killing people in the name of their imaginary friends, we'll have no peace in the world. My coundolences for the families of people who died, but it won't stop until there's a brainwashing religious campaign all over the world.

krystianoo

« Reply #20 on: January 08, 2015, 09:02:47 PM »
Actually, these people are not a part of Islam or muslims, they are just destroying the name of Islam in the entire world.

So Islam or muslims must not be held responsible for such incidents.
May those souls rest in peace...
Sorry, I do not want to cause unnecessary religion wars, but what can you tell me about this verse?

Quran (2:191-193) - "And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief] is worse than killing...

but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful.   And fight them until there is no more Fitnah [disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allah] and worship is for Allah alone.  But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zalimun (the polytheists, and wrong-doers, etc.

Your image and the quote above cross out each other.
I just want an explanation, not a discussion about sense of life (42) and anything else.

and, of course, rest in peace.

« Last Edit: January 08, 2015, 09:06:22 PM by krystianoo »

Offline Deadshot

• VC-MP Donator
  • "I AM THE LIGHT - THE WAY"
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: Chocolate
  • VC-MP: Deadshot
« Reply #21 on: January 08, 2015, 09:33:53 PM »
Actually, these people are not a part of Islam or muslims, they are just destroying the name of Islam in the entire world.

Sorry, I do not want to cause unnecessary religion wars, but what can you tell me about this verse?

Quran (2:191-193) - "And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief] is worse than killing...

but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful.   And fight them until there is no more Fitnah [disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allah] and worship is for Allah alone.  But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zalimun (the polytheists, and wrong-doers, etc.

I just want an explanation, not a discussion about sense of life (42) and anything else.

This is the verse u talking about

But did u read the verse before it.

And Quran clearly states a muslim cant  kill children, women, old men during wars but ISIS are not muslim they are people who say there muslims and kill innocent people to ruin our reputation all around the world naming as terrorists!!!

PS : if u read verse 190 and then 191 the whole thing will make sense to u and that is ur answer..
I agree Usmanulamin, but how do you stop the people who call themselves muslims and cause chaos nowadays, the Islamic state for example ?

Your scholars should really start to do something to encourage muslims what islam really is then.

Cuz Im afraid that more of this will come and especially in Europe
its not our scholars who teach them this these people aka ISIS are not Muslim there called منافق it means they dont have any religion they will say there are muslim but from inside they are not . they dont believe in god maybe in english knows as  atheist.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2015, 09:46:32 PM by Chocolate »
[VU_T]RoyStang's Art

MemeMachiney's Art

Offline Reny

• SA-MP Retirees
  • I don't like personal texts.
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: Reny[UB]
« Reply #22 on: January 08, 2015, 11:30:33 PM »
Fucking religions, who has made up all this shit. Gods, prayings, holy books? Why do people kill each other over something that doesn't even exist, why do they obey the nothingness and kill over that nothingness. Clear up your mind people, we're living in XXI age but feeling like in the motherfucking Middle ages. NO RELIGIONS = PEACE IN THE WORLD, simple as that, until they don't stop killing people in the name of their imaginary friends, we'll have no peace in the world. My coundolences for the families of people who died, but it won't stop until there's a brainwashing religious campaign all over the world.
Word.
May they all rest in peace
« Last Edit: January 08, 2015, 11:32:54 PM by Reny »
" Flames, they licked the walls,
Tenderly they turned to dust all that i adore.. "

Offline Usmanulamin

• VC-MP Retirees
  • Awards VC-MP Most Friendly (2015)
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: January 09, 2015, 05:12:53 AM »

I am not a scholar myself and do not know the detail in depth, kindly read the image once again, it clearly says KILLING AN INNOCENT The translation of the verse you mentioned above is different story, i do not know what is it a continuation of.
Once again, i am not a scholar so i can not explain it very well.

Religious talks will end up in fight for sure, just like this revolver is abusing the religions, i think it is best to Close up This Topic here or otherwise stop talking about religions and just pray for the eternal life of the people who became victims.

Offline The Milko

• VC-MP Retirees
  • <message removed by RajPut>
    • Dark Negative Anti-Social
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: January 09, 2015, 05:18:43 AM »
Ain't nobody got no right to stop people from giving their opinions.
May those people rest in peace.

Offline Crack.

• Kiddy Fish
  • Buena suerte putas.
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: MK.CrackM4
« Reply #25 on: January 09, 2015, 05:37:58 AM »
Rest in peace.  :( :( :-X