Author Topic: Suggestion based on rules and pings  (Read 5555 times)

Offline blackspade

• Adult Fish
    • Awards
Suggestion based on rules and pings
« on: February 27, 2020, 12:26:28 PM »
Greetings. I would like to suggest some rules to add and upgrade ping problem

1. I have seen a lot of time that a dude from one team is not killing another dude from another team. Enough is enough. I would like to suggest to add a rule that if a dude doesn't kill another dude from another team, it will be some kind of treason rule breaking. A team player have to kill players of opponent and if there is any friend from opponent side, ask them to get in their team or join their team itself. Lets not snap out the real meaning of so called "TDM"

2. Please add jitter kick that if a dude ping's jitter goes high like from 170 to 220 to 350, he shall get kicked and also get banned if same happens five times. It is really difficult to desync the bullets to the lagger and they don't even get kicked for their ping. Suppose if a dude have 170, he engages to the fight it goes 350 or 250 or much worsen. this case is common to the players while they fight players connecting from a cafe with worst ping ever.

Please share your opinion about it guys. Thank you!

Offline 4HM3D.CSS

• Adult Fish
    • Awards
Re: Suggestion based on rules and pings
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2020, 01:06:18 PM »
no -1
When I release you from my reproach, I exempt you from being something that concerns me, do not rejoice in my silence, as it indicates that you have become nothing. . .

Offline DarkSlayer

• VC-MP Donator
  • Focus now... Eyes off me ;D
    • Awards
  • VC-MP: [MK]DarkSlayer
  • PAC ID: 52504
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2020, 01:23:34 PM »
-1 Bro :/
« Last Edit: February 27, 2020, 06:19:08 PM by DARK SLAYER »

Offline Grizzy

• VC-MP Retirees
  • Awards VC-MP Most Improved (2020)
    • Awards
  • VC-MP: [MK]Grizzy
  • PAC ID: 57461
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2020, 01:50:13 PM »
Sorry -1.

Offline Axan

• VC-MP Donator
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2020, 02:22:05 PM »

Offline 4HM3D.CSS

• Adult Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2020, 09:21:33 PM »
no -1
Sorry -1.
bitches.

a big fucking plus one

Are you idiot, ok eell the first one its ok , maybe this better and instead of the second one i suggest to make max ping kick to 400 350
When I release you from my reproach, I exempt you from being something that concerns me, do not rejoice in my silence, as it indicates that you have become nothing. . .

Offline ElaWi

• VC-MP Donator
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2020, 11:48:13 PM »
+1

Offline shahwa1z

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2020, 07:06:50 AM »

Offline blackspade

• Adult Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2020, 07:27:24 AM »
no -1
Sorry -1.
bitches.

a big fucking plus one

Are you idiot, ok eell the first one its ok , maybe this better and instead of the second one i suggest to make max ping kick to 400 350

What a shame that you guys cannot follow a simple tdm rule to play. Am I asking you guys to make hydra 12m or suggesting to allow hacks in server? It is simple that you guys who are friends or are at faction, take same team and fight another team.

About ping, if you have seen that cafe players are being unhittable due to jitter from 181 to 250 which I feel, is unfair. They become unhittable due to their jitter more than 30 and doesn't even get kicked because they get normal ping itself after finishing the fight.

Do you guys even know that this community became a meme itself due to "no friends killing plzzzzzzzz" and cafer's ping problem of jitter

Offline hariharan

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2020, 07:59:40 AM »
YES for #2.

Offline Drakola

• VC-MP Donator
  • ThanKs To Allah FoR EvEryThinG!!
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: .DraK.
  • VC-MP: [VU_R]Drakola
« Reply #11 on: February 28, 2020, 08:13:18 AM »
Yea +1 for both.
Credit: [VU]RoyStang

#VU4Life

Discord : Drakola#9012

Offline D4rKGh05t

• VC-MP Donator
  • SinDhi*
    • Awards
  • VC-MP: [RT]DârkGhõst
  • PAC ID: 40269
« Reply #12 on: February 28, 2020, 04:00:44 PM »
+1.

Offline 4HM3D.CSS

• Adult Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: February 28, 2020, 11:10:12 PM »
no -1
Sorry -1.
bitches.

a big fucking plus one

What a shame that you guys cannot follow a simple tdm rule to play. Am I asking you guys to make hydra 12m or suggesting to allow hacks in server? It is simple that you guys who are friends or are at faction, take same team and fight another team.

About ping, if you have seen that cafe players are being unhittable due to jitter from 181 to 250 which I feel, is unfair. They become unhittable due to their jitter more than 30 and doesn't even get kicked because they get normal ping itself after finishing the fight.

Do you guys even know that this community became a meme itself due to "no friends killing plzzzzzzzz" and cafer's ping problem of jitter

Bruh recently my ping spikes to 200 - 250 and its a fucking annoying im used to play 80 -100, when me play in 200 ping or even 150 it tooks from me years to hit someone , and noobest player in vcmp can own me even with any weapon, i mean sometimes my ping spikes and become bad and i dont have anything to do about and then get ban? As i said change highest ping kick to 400- 350 instead of 500, and yea damn cafe players , there is no problem with their lag, atleast most of them are noobs , so there is nothing to care about.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2020, 11:15:36 PM by 4HM3D »

Offline blackspade

• Adult Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: February 29, 2020, 08:43:53 AM »
no -1
Sorry -1.
bitches.

a big fucking plus one

Bruh recently my ping spikes to 200 - 250 and its a fucking annoying im used to play 80 -100, when me play in 200 ping or even 150 it tooks from me years to hit someone , and noobest player in vcmp can own me even with any weapon, i mean sometimes my ping spikes and become bad and i dont have anything to do about and then get ban? As i said change highest ping kick to 400- 350 instead of 500, and yea damn cafe players , there is no problem with their lag, atleast most of them are noobs , so there is nothing to care about.
If I am not wrong I was also getting the same problem. But have you seen some ppls gameplay like fullfilled , PsyCho. or EdwaRd^? Do you think they give a damn about the jitter? It is us who are getting disadvantage. Their lag is unusual and became a everyday bullshit. The fight is legit but not their lag.

Well I stated myself. It is your opnion to give positive or negative thoughts. Thanks for sharing your opinion tho.