Author Topic: Gang/Clan bases requests [Outdated, check the new sticky!]  (Read 11549 times)

Offline Runi

• SA-MP Server Admin
    • Awards
Re: Gang/Clan bases requests
« Reply #15 on: December 10, 2015, 12:29:53 AM »
R's got their base too for far longer than the clans in the original post. Just sayin'.
<@ILikeTurtles> 02[21] 05DarkZomb[GT] to IRC: dont put this on chat please, im gay

Offline [R]Qwerbeet_rulstler

« Reply #16 on: December 10, 2015, 07:39:18 AM »
That's the reason why I don't see why we should now pay for it lol. We got that base from Simon back then in 2011 when many Rustlers around the map were removed after some people who wanted to helikill cried about too many Rustlers in Las Venturas.  Then later on blewert changed the Rustlers at our base to gang colors. This year blewert added a first player house for [R]TyphoonG.

Offline Aryan

• Management
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: [V]Aryan
  • VC-MP: [V]Aryan
  • PAC ID: 11434
« Reply #17 on: December 10, 2015, 09:18:33 AM »
[3D] and [JOKER] gang base added in server

« Last Edit: December 10, 2015, 09:21:41 AM by Aryan »

Offline Puranjay

« Reply #18 on: December 10, 2015, 09:25:55 AM »
3D members would have to jump in cars from their base every time they need to come down  :o
Or they will have to use the heli.

Offline Puranjay

« Reply #19 on: December 10, 2015, 09:30:38 AM »
I just got to know that their is a tp icon to go up and down  :)

Offline Aryan

• Management
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: [V]Aryan
  • VC-MP: [V]Aryan
  • PAC ID: 11434
« Reply #20 on: December 10, 2015, 09:33:10 AM »
I wonder if you even saw the pickup in the picture  ???

Offline [BB]Diablo

• Adult Fish
  • Bleed or beat it!
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: [BB]Diablo
« Reply #21 on: December 10, 2015, 09:44:51 AM »
i did though this means there is one maverick in each base and no cars as default set.
There will be cars..No cars in that picture because houses are not added yet for 3D members..so no one bought it either...It will spawn somewhere once they buy houses there...

Offline EnzoMortelli

« Reply #22 on: December 10, 2015, 09:53:49 AM »
i did though this means there is one maverick in each base and no cars as default set.
There will be cars..No cars in that picture because houses are not added yet for 3D members..so no one bought it either...It will spawn somewhere once they buy houses there...

Offline [BB]Diablo

• Adult Fish
  • Bleed or beat it!
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: [BB]Diablo
« Reply #23 on: December 10, 2015, 10:43:32 AM »
Yes, but my whole point is that cars in that particular base don't have a clean exit. Most of the times they will crash trying to jump.
They wanted that base..so they will have to deal with it :D same as us...Or Aryan can set car spawn location down so they can teleport down and drive it...
« Last Edit: December 10, 2015, 10:47:11 AM by Diablo »

Offline EnzoMortelli

« Reply #24 on: December 10, 2015, 10:50:03 AM »
Yes, but my whole point is that cars in that particular base don't have a clean exit. Most of the times they will crash trying to jump.
To the east of that building is the Old Strip, which is broad enough to make a save landing. If they use the weight transition (secondary up/down) while jumping they can put the car in an horizontal attitude safely before hitting the ground.

apart from that, they can snipe JOKER's from up there ;D

Offline [R]Qwerbeet_rulstler

« Reply #25 on: December 10, 2015, 10:56:34 AM »
Having a public shedule of monthly payment is something you should think of. In case those who are supposed to look after this become inactive.

Offline Puranjay

« Reply #26 on: December 10, 2015, 11:03:25 AM »
To the east of that building is the Old Strip, which is broad enough to make a save landing. If they use the weight transition (secondary up/down) while jumping they can put the car in an horizontal attitude safely before hitting the ground.

I would prefer a monster truck as my vehicle if i want a safe landing  ::)

Offline [JOKER]Zaibatsu

« Reply #27 on: December 10, 2015, 11:04:39 AM »

Offline [V]Playa

• SA-MP Server Admin
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: [V]Playa
« Reply #28 on: December 10, 2015, 11:13:10 AM »
Joker got the first Christmas tree o/

Offline EnzoMortelli

« Reply #29 on: December 10, 2015, 11:14:07 AM »

I would prefer a monster truck as my vehicle if i want a safe landing  ::)
Rather not, the Monstertruck's suspension is very soft, the truck will bounce off the ground and flip over or crash into JOKER's building site's fence. I'd choose Turismo or NRG-500, hard suspension.