Author Topic: Enzo's Movie Scenes  (Read 14619 times)

Offline EnzoMortelli

Enzo's Movie Scenes
« on: August 23, 2011, 02:31:38 PM »
Yea and here they are how i promissed:

Enzo's Movie Scenes Events

update: Get to the news for the current scenes here!
« Last Edit: September 14, 2011, 08:25:02 PM by EnzoMortelli »

Offline [Cheetos]

• SA-MP Donator
  • "I never think of the future,It comes soon enough"
    • Awards
Re: Enzo's Movie Scenes
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2011, 03:45:35 PM »
intersted to watch it
i'll be waitting for it ;)

Offline EnzoMortelli

« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2011, 10:45:43 PM »
Ok now, today (Wednesday, 24.08.2011) i'll give it a try again
Scene 1
Those are actually only the first 7-10 seconds, and i guess we'll do something bout 5-10 minutes raw material.

Roles, 1a
  • 2 Truckers: [JOKER]hardy
  • 2 Guards, desired weps = m4: [Serge],
edit:done

Roles, 1ab
  • 2 Truckers: [JOKER]Hardy
  • 2 Guards, desired weps = m4:
Ive experienced that 10 ppl is somehow too much to coordinate well, but i still need them.
So if u aint got enough of acting after those 10 mins up there, we can do more tomorrow, if we find 6 more ppl: (For those who want to be part more than 7 seconds ;D)

Roles, 1b
  • 2 Truckers:
  • 2 Guards, desired weps = m4:
  • 1 Pirate driving the car:
  • 1 Pirate standing on the car's roof, desired weps = ak47:
  • 4 Pirates riding on 2 bikes, desired weps = uzi & tec9:
It would be very nice if an admin could help me too :D for getting vehicles and actors faster to the spots and to watch for ruiners.

payment: 30k per actor, per scene. (I'll count 1a and 1b as two scenes)

REMEMBER: This is no fun event! (Whoever done this with me before knows that it can be fun tho) Making movies is serious business and can be very strenuous. It's important that the actors listen to and follow my instructions, to get this done in time, without retrying each hit 70 times (which could happen anyways). And there are some rules to cope with:

• listen and follow the instructions of the host and the admin
  • don't do shit, especially don't shoot/destroy/ram other actors/cars (except for cases of the first rule ;D)
  • if u think u will not be able to stay and do the whole scene - don't sign up.
  • sign-ups are forum only! No-one will be actor without being signed here (except for special cases like actor loss, ...)
  • no guarantee for roles! I give roles to: 1st: ppl i think are suitable, 2nd: ppl who applied first.
Pls sign up in the following format:
ingame name:
scene part: (e.g. 1a)
role:
desired time: (important! post a time when u can be online for longer, and we'll decide event time today)

Ok that's it, signups are open, feel free to sign in ppl ;D
cya ingame!

PS. Hardy and Serge, u are allready signed. I got you two in as Trucker and Guard for one of the two trucks for 1a. Feel free to signup for 1b or tell me if u want change roles.

edit: deprecated, look down for updates
« Last Edit: August 26, 2011, 09:23:28 AM by EnzoMortelli »

Offline [Serge]

• SA-MP Donator
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2011, 12:25:31 AM »
hey, you wrote what day but not time. so what time will it be?

Offline EnzoMortelli

« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2011, 12:44:10 AM »
hey, you wrote what day but not time. so what time will it be?
We'll decide that when more signups are here :D

Offline EnzoMortelli

« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2011, 10:20:37 AM »
Hardy can't be here today, unsigned for 1a.
I need 3 more ppl for the scene, sign up guys! :)

ankit

« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2011, 02:04:29 PM »
i am here enzo, who said i won't be there. or you already done with that scene ?

EDIT: i already talked to you, so i will be online daily from 6:30 pm to 11:30 pm (+5:30 gmt)
« Last Edit: August 24, 2011, 02:14:39 PM by rockhardy »

Offline EnzoMortelli

« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2011, 02:25:30 PM »
i am here enzo, who said i won't be there. or you already done with that scene ?

EDIT: i already talked to you, so i will be online daily from 6:30 pm to 11:30 pm (+5:30 gmt)
sry my bad, u are back in 1a. that will be 17pm for me sounds fine so far, i hope we will find two more since then
keep signing ppl

Update: event set to be today round 16pm CEST. Timer:http://www.timeanddate.com/counters/fullscreen.html?mode=a&year=2011&month=08&day=24&hour=16&min=00&sec=00&p0=961

Offline EnzoMortelli

« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2011, 04:00:28 PM »
Ok update:
Have 2/3 of the 1a scene captured, only need one last hit. Inetproblems have averted our attempts.
so i will host Scene 1ab soon, maybe tomorrow or tonight, and i again need 4 ppl for it.

keep signing up, and thx to all who helped me so far ;D

ps. and dont forget to remember me of payment; Qkeanos, Hardy, Grefusa and MacJaRedd u'll get ur 30k. :D
« Last Edit: August 24, 2011, 04:04:37 PM by EnzoMortelli »

ankit

« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2011, 04:04:26 PM »
as trucker sign me in

Offline EnzoMortelli

« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2011, 04:04:51 PM »

Offline Devilboy665

• SA-MP Donator
  • Don't hate the player, hate the game, baby!
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2011, 11:24:27 PM »
Can I sign up somewhere!?

Update1: Im pretty busy so if its able to do some scene randomly? I mean.. if I hit exact time when ur online?
If not, Ill try be moar online over weekends so we can talk then(for then)

Update2:I dont expect any $ for it ,but if it will make you feel warmth around your heart I will take it.

Update3:I know you know Im pretty much laggy and shit on my netbook, but Ill try to steal my dads notebook over weekend and put SAMP on it. (and dont think I would commit crime becouse of you, its pretty much lame when I rape ppls with my degle even with my lagg so I dont feel very much myself! So..yeah)

KTHX! x)

Yet he has decided to reply normally.

Offline EnzoMortelli

« Reply #12 on: August 25, 2011, 09:31:05 AM »
Can I sign up somewhere!?
U can sign up for scene 1ab here, it will hopefully take place today, somewhen in the afternoon (CEST). Use the format given in the upper post
Update1: Im pretty busy so if its able to do some scene randomly? I mean.. if I hit exact time when ur online?
If not, Ill try be moar online over weekends so we can talk then(for then)
yea we kinda do that allready, kinda sucking that signup lol. Be online today, afternoon, its only some mins to capture anyway.
Anyways weekend will be sucks, cuz i dont know yet if i can be there this weekend.
Update2:I dont expect any $ for it ,but if it will make you feel warmth around your heart I will take it.
Oh noes, u will take warmth around my heart away? :'(
Nah jk. Actors get 30k per scene, no discussion.
Update3:I know you know Im pretty much laggy and shit on my netbook, but Ill try to steal my dads notebook over weekend and put SAMP on it. (and dont think I would commit crime becouse of you, its pretty much lame when I rape ppls with my degle even with my lagg so I dont feel very much myself! So..yeah)

KTHX! x)
Well for this small part we capture today u must either only drive a truck how i tell u to drive, or stand on a trucks booth and look cool with ur m4, so...
should be applicable for ur lag ;D

Anyways thx for signing, cya ingame. :D

Offline EnzoMortelli

« Reply #13 on: August 25, 2011, 06:04:22 PM »
Update: Scene 1a complete now. As i need some more ppls for 1b (10) i will post a seperate Topic update soon, for the other scenes.
Thx so far to all who helped me till now, u've done great work, the captured scenes look exactly like i imagined them before.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2011, 09:25:55 AM by EnzoMortelli »

Offline Devilboy665

• SA-MP Donator
  • Don't hate the player, hate the game, baby!
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: August 25, 2011, 08:20:25 PM »
Glad I had time to join! :P
Keep em cumming, rly nice to have some action out there without dying all the time for no reason.

Kcya! x)

Yet he has decided to reply normally.