Author Topic: Enzo's Movie Scenes  (Read 14621 times)

Offline Devilboy665

• SA-MP Donator
  • Don't hate the player, hate the game, baby!
    • Awards
Re: Enzo's Movie Scenes
« Reply #30 on: August 28, 2011, 04:24:55 PM »
Hey dood! I think we are in same timezone. But anyway.. can you move timer a bit farward? Like 18 o clock or something.. I usually finish my job at 17 and something.. or it would be cool if setting the scene up will last few hours so I can get there somewhere about when you collect all the pepels cuzz shurr there will be some backups there so.. and I know things so if Ill make it Ill be there If I wont then back me up with some random nab there! I know you didnt understand any of this, but.. Ill try to be there! :P

Yet he has decided to reply normally.

Offline EnzoMortelli

« Reply #31 on: August 28, 2011, 08:38:55 PM »
Ok people, event time set for Tuesday, 30. 08. 2011, 17.00 CEST (Timer) calculate GMT time by urself, im lost in timezones :-\ :-X :(
You can use this to calculate time difference beetween CEST and ur time.
For gmt  it is 15:00.
Ty for calculating ;D
where da fuck do u live enzo? :o
CEST = central european summer time
in germany :D

author=Dacads link=topic=16181.msg160252#msg160252 date=1314533479]
Yeah setting time/date is all good but have you got enough players yet? :-X
Nah i guess i will shift it for 665, and nope, we aint got nuff yet, we still need 6 more.

Hey dood! I think we are in same timezone. But anyway.. can you move timer a bit farward? Like 18 o clock or something.. I usually finish my job at 17 and something.. or it would be cool if setting the scene up will last few hours so I can get there somewhere about when you collect all the pepels cuzz shurr there will be some backups there so.. and I know things so if Ill make it Ill be there If I wont then back me up with some random nab there! I know you didnt understand any of this, but.. Ill try to be there! :P
uright i didnt understand any of this, i guess it wont be a problem to move time to 18. Anyways i hope so. If anyone has objections against it pls report. And yes devilboy, there is a big amount of players that would come running into my arms for doing this movie if they get invited to a gang and get 30k. But thats not what im looking for. I look for reliable players, that cope with the rules and dont ruin the scenes by doing bullshit. And thats what backups usually do, unfortunately.

Offline EnzoMortelli

« Reply #32 on: August 28, 2011, 08:42:27 PM »
Event time shifted to 18 pm CEST (so 16pm GMT according to hardy's calculation) TIMER

keep signing ppls, still need 6 more.

Offline Devilboy665

• SA-MP Donator
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: August 30, 2011, 03:58:33 PM »
Ohai! Just to bump this and tell that this starts in about 1 HOUR! I guess!

Cya soon!!! x)

Offline EnzoMortelli

« Reply #34 on: August 30, 2011, 08:45:07 PM »
Update: Scene 1ab done
Good work men, ty all for helping, u where simply amazing. :D
<3 to all ya

I will update soon for the other scenes  to come.

Btw: following ppl still didnt receive their payment, just /pm me when online and youll get ur 30k: Qkeanos, Grefusa, [V]Cash[iA], [JOKER]Huggy, [JOKER]Petarzord

Offline EnzoMortelli

« Reply #35 on: August 30, 2011, 10:10:28 PM »
Update:
Sign-Ups for Scene 1c open now!

I was a little bit sceptic last scene because only four people signed in, but luckily we found enough players to even compensate actor loss well during the scene. And i'm very amazed how good that one worked, you all have done great work, and the scene became a real success.

For the next scene we will build a roadblock, for that i need again (i know i'm demanding much :S) 10 ppl
And those are the roles this time:
  • 2 Truckers:
  • 2 Guards, desired wep m4: [JOKER]Hardy,
  • 2 Pirates in first car, desired wep smg (mp5):
  • 2 Pirates in second car, desired wep tec9: Hatz, devilboy665
  • 2 Pirates in third car, desired wep ak47: [JOKER]Hardy, [JOKER]PetarzOrd
We will begin with the Pirates, i will film from a fourth car as they all together drift in one line to build the roadblock, then they get out of their cars and take cover behind them, aiming on the direction the trucks come from,
next is a shot of the trucks driving and the roadblock from the air, which i will film from helicopter
then i will film from heli, hown the trucks get down the road onto the roadblock, and a shootout begins
then a scene, where i will film from the side how pirates begin to fire.
next up i need 2 takes from the trucks crashing thru the roadblock, one from side, one from directly behind,
then from behind the pirates that shoot the trucks that drive away,
and at last a shot of two pirates running to their car, getting in and driving away with smoking tires.

ATTENTION: This scene is very complex and will take long to finish. Do not attend if you don't really like to be actor.
Also i'd ask all actors for their patience, it may take long time to prepare and explain the takes.

for the first shot i await a redoing rate of 2 times, the drifts wont be easy, for the second 0-1, for the third 1*, for the 4th 0, for the 5th as i allready said 2, because we will by default redo the crash once, for the 6th: 1, and the last may take up to 2 retries.

*this time the respawn position of the trucks and cars will be far away from where we film, remember for the shootout scene: DO NOT destroy the trucks! This will be alot harder as the trucks will drive frontal up to the road block, and the pirates therefor have no trailers in scope to shoot at. I'd suggest either shoot the guards carefully, or try to shoot near the trucks without hitting them.

REMEMBER: This is no fun event! (Whoever done this with me before knows that it can be fun tho) Making movies is serious business and can be very strenuous. It's important that the actors listen to and follow my instructions, to get this done in time, without retrying each hit 70 times (which could happen anyways). And there are some rules to cope with:

• listen and follow the instructions of the host and the admin
  • don't do shit, especially don't shoot/destroy/ram other actors/cars (except for cases of the first rule ;D)
  • if u think u will not be able to stay and do the whole scene - don't sign up.
  • sign-ups are forum only! No-one will be actor without being signed here (except for special cases like actor loss, ...)
  • no guarantee for roles! I give roles to: 1st: ppl i think are suitable, 2nd: ppl who applied first.
Pls sign up in the following format:
ingame name:
role:
Tho i have to make clear again that these rules still apply, it worked very well this time, all attending actors followed the rules perfectly, and a little bit fun is always possible :D

Anyways there also will be the payment again, 30k each actor, no discussions, making movies is serious business, and even if you don't do it for the money, it shouldn't stay unawarded, because although with all the fun, it's still hard work.

Event time: today, wednesday, 31.8.2011, 17.oo CEST / 15.00 GMT TIMER

Ty for listening, keep signing up ppls, be part of the movies ;D
« Last Edit: August 31, 2011, 03:47:55 PM by EnzoMortelli »

ankit

« Reply #36 on: August 31, 2011, 04:34:33 AM »
ingame name: [JOKER]Hardy
role: Assign me where-ever i can be fitted.

Offline EnzoMortelli

« Reply #37 on: August 31, 2011, 08:29:13 AM »
ingame name: [JOKER]Hardy
role: Assign me where-ever i can be fitted.
Thxu added :D
idk yet where i put you, but for the beginning lets just say ur a guard ^^.

Offline EnzoMortelli

« Reply #38 on: August 31, 2011, 08:35:12 AM »
Double Post FTW!!
Event Time: I would like to give it a try and get this done
today, wednesday, 31.8.2011 @ 17.00 CEST (3pm/15.00 GMT)
If not enough players will be here at that time today, we will do the scene tomorrow, but i had the crazy thought of getting this scene today, and the last one tomorrow done, so would be cool if enough players would be there.
EVENT-TIMER Click me!

Offline Freak

« Reply #39 on: August 31, 2011, 01:27:45 PM »
Add me:
[JOK3R]PetarzOrd

Thanks.
so I have been surprised :( i slap my brother and i make the ban appeal :(

Offline HatZ

• SA-MP Donator
  • JUST ''take it ezz'' !
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: August 31, 2011, 01:41:30 PM »
i come if i have time :D

Offline Devilboy665

• SA-MP Donator
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: August 31, 2011, 02:38:07 PM »
Sing me up!!! Whatever its needed! 8)

Ingame Name: Devilboy665
:P
CYAZ! x))))

Offline EnzoMortelli

« Reply #42 on: August 31, 2011, 03:46:37 PM »
Add me:
[JOK3R]PetarzOrd

Thanks.
i come if i have time :D
Sing me up!!! Whatever its needed! 8)

Ingame Name: Devilboy665
:P
CYAZ! x))))
okay, all added, thax for signing :D
hardy, i changed ur role to pirate, better to organize.

Offline EnzoMortelli

« Reply #43 on: August 31, 2011, 04:00:11 PM »
Event starts now! All pls come online who want to take part.

Offline EnzoMortelli

« Reply #44 on: August 31, 2011, 05:17:54 PM »
Scene failed.
Tho we got enough ppl, soon it got a total chaos.
I will think of ways to reduce number of ppl i need for it and split the scene, next try will be tomorrow, same time.

I'm going on vacation this friday, for one week till next sunday, and i hoped i could make the scenes till then so i could work on editing and cutting on vacation, but that will fail now.
I guess you'll have to wait longer for the next scenes and the finished movie same as the corresponding event.