Author Topic: Suggesting  (Read 7970 times)

Offline ØmíĶęØ▒

• Adult Fish
  • You're down, Homie!
    • http://www.HooligansGang.ucoz.org
    • Awards
Suggesting
« on: November 14, 2010, 01:00:19 PM »
Hello Lw,
When I go in Lw server, It's wired, but I can't find any thing to do in, When I fight with some one, He lame!
Well, I suggest these (Below):

1#$$-Don't allow HeliKill, and if someone helikilled anyone they one who has been killed have suggestions they are: 1-Forgive 2-nude him 3-Jail for 2-3 minutes.
or somethings else, maybe take his all money which he's have ''not in bank''.
and in his Stats it show that he did a Lame Kill.

2#$$- Don't allow DBing, dbing makes me sick, or make a DB Event, DB Area, they do write /DB and then they can /spawn a car ''Don't allow every car like, Hydra, Heli, etc.'' or something like that..

3#$$- Make a Writing or Calculating tests! First one win 10,000.. [ 10k ]. It would be fun!

4#$$- Make a SafePlace, just like lvp, there's a Pirate Ship, that is a forbidden place, and no killing allowed in, and who kill in it will be jailed for some times like ''2-3'' minutes.

5#$$- Make events like /rw'RW fighting and who win, Prize: 10k  /ww'WW Fighting and who win, prize: 10k /has'Hide and Seek' people hide! and the seeker have to find them, ''It don't show where's people moving in the map, the Seeker have to find them, and when the Seeker is close to them they got frozen until the seeker do type /FIND <ID>, and Seekers can't do /FIND<id> expect if they are close to that player.. the last person standing, Wins: 1mil!!.

those four ideas would be cool

not sure about those but,

5#$$- make a place for 2shots, maybe /2s for 2Shots fighting.

Any questions? Ask in replies, and tell if you like those Ideas, Hope you do!

Regards,
TeCh9[Sw]

Offline SRC

• SA-MP Donator
  • Copac Founder !
    • Awards
Re: Suggesting
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2010, 01:16:07 PM »
Hey , this is DM server can't remove all ... That's not a serve like in real life you can not go to jail for doing this is DB helikill or have ever been proposed to be removed or helikill DB and did not happen do not see why jumping happens now ..

Offline ØmíĶęØ▒

• Adult Fish
  • You're down, Homie!
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2010, 01:24:14 PM »
Hey , this is DM server can't remove all ... That's not a serve like in real life you can not go to jail for doing this is DB helikill or have ever been proposed to be removed or helikill DB and did not happen do not see why jumping happens now ..

Helikills and DB is kinda abuse, and makes people rage, If you add those it would be a great server, and I want to add new one why we have to go to da to fight? just add a command /fight invite or something /fight challenge to fight and you don't have to be in DA.
And I have never said it's Real life server..

Offline Quickplay

• SA-MP Retirees
  • Crazy Mind
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: Quickplay
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2010, 01:35:00 PM »
lol -1 to the whole suggestion...
Lw is good as it is, with db (even if someone abuses it) and without dualshot that sucks hard and it's rly annoying.
There are already safe places (ammunations and banks), and sometimes there's someone who makes some quiz

Offline ØmíĶęØ▒

• Adult Fish
  • You're down, Homie!
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2010, 01:37:28 PM »
Lw is good as it is, with db (even if someone abuses it) and without dualshot that sucks hard and it's rly annoying.
There are already safe places (ammunations and banks), and sometimes there's someone who makes some quiz

wt about a place for 2shots?

./2s to use 2shots ;o Weapon: Sawn
and /sawnoff for 4Shots rw fight  Weapons: Sawns and Tec
 /ww for ww fighting Weapons: Deagle, M4, Sniper and Spas

Offline ØmíĶęØ▒

• Adult Fish
  • You're down, Homie!
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2010, 01:38:26 PM »
and no, ur clearly wrong, DB and Helikill, sucks, specially when someone DB 2 guys while they're fighting..

:O

Offline Flashy

• Kiddy Fish
  • You mad?
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2010, 01:40:06 PM »
This all was suggested months ago. Please use the search button or just look around the Suggestions forum what suggestions are already in.

Sure, -1.
Reaction from Mr. Poge after multiple times banned and finally unbanned:
Quote from: Mr. Poge
AlvarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrRRRRRRRRR!!! Thank YOOOOOOOOOOOUuuuuuuuuuuuu <3333 <3
<333 !!!!      i'm so happyyyyyyyyyy Thaksssss!!! alvarrrrrr )))) :$ :$: :$ :$
Ty Ty Ty Ty Ty Ty Ty Ty i dont know waht to say but i'm so happy man Ty Ty Thank you thank You!! <3 :$
songs good but i dont think that can be maked ...

Offline Ez

• SA-MP Retirees
    • I dont like this:
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2010, 01:42:11 PM »
3#$$- Make a Writing or Calculating tests! First one win 10,000.. [ 10k ]. It would be fun!

I thought this would be cool too but people think it is too much like LVP

Offline SRC

• SA-MP Donator
  • Copac Founder !
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2010, 01:53:43 PM »

Helikills and DB is kinda abuse, and makes people rage, If you add those it would be a great server, and I want to add new one why we have to go to da to fight? just add a command /fight invite or something /fight challenge to fight and you don't have to be in DA.
LVP here is not a full server abuse if there was a command to / duel 2 and teleport, everyone would jump teleport abuse before she died in the race / duel or stupid that you say there, I think nobody would implement something from what you said there is nothing good ....

Offline [JOKER]Miczi

• SA-MP Retirees
  • Proud LW player since SA-MP 0,1b
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2010, 02:00:58 PM »
What you are looking for is LVP I think... Dbing, helikilling etc. have always been here and regulars won't accept removing it now. It's LW's freedom, you can kill however you want. The reason for this is simple - LW used to be a server in which the most important thing was money, now it's more about stats so those things are considered lame.

Also spawning vehicles and zones, it just doesn't fit here, LW is all about the main gamemode except some events, it's a dm based on realism, no tp, no spawning vehicle etc.

Minigames are being discussed already, just check a little before posting a suggestion. And safe zones sucks, I will never understand it in LVP why people can't kill each other on ship? It was the best thing in LW when it used to be crowded, I've spent hours there.

And you should check out this, cause I'm sure you didn't bother to take a look  ::)

Offline SRC

• SA-MP Donator
  • Copac Founder !
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: November 14, 2010, 02:08:10 PM »

wt about a place for 2shots?

./2s to use 2shots ;o Weapon: Sawn
and /sawnoff for 4Shots rw fight  Weapons: Sawns and Tec
 /ww for ww fighting Weapons: Deagle, M4, Sniper and Spas

LVP here is not a full server abuse if there was a command to / duel 2 and teleport, everyone would jump teleport abuse before she died in the race / duel or stupid that you say there, I think nobody would implement something from what you said there is nothing good ....

What I mean by abuse , you contradict yourself, saying that DB and helikill is an abuse and now you're saying about the two shoot again abuse but you're like you and you would like a special arena where abuse ...
« Last Edit: November 14, 2010, 02:10:46 PM by SRC »

Offline ØmíĶęØ▒

• Adult Fish
  • You're down, Homie!
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: November 14, 2010, 02:22:04 PM »
I didn't knew you guys like DB and Helikill.. lol
it's abuse..

Offline [Cheetos]

• SA-MP Donator
  • "I never think of the future,It comes soon enough"
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: November 14, 2010, 02:26:21 PM »
keep the suggestion for yourself pls
what a -1 for u!!

Offline Flashy

• Kiddy Fish
  • You mad?
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: November 14, 2010, 02:29:53 PM »
it's abuse..

There is no "abuse" if db and helikilling is allowed and the whole community accept it.
I must say it is annoying but that´s a character of littlewhiteys.
Reaction from Mr. Poge after multiple times banned and finally unbanned:
Quote from: Mr. Poge
AlvarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrRRRRRRRRR!!! Thank YOOOOOOOOOOOUuuuuuuuuuuuu <3333 <3
<333 !!!!      i'm so happyyyyyyyyyy Thaksssss!!! alvarrrrrr )))) :$ :$: :$ :$
Ty Ty Ty Ty Ty Ty Ty Ty i dont know waht to say but i'm so happy man Ty Ty Thank you thank You!! <3 :$
songs good but i dont think that can be maked ...

Offline Gryphus_One

• Banned
  • Personal Text
    • My Youtube account ;)
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: November 14, 2010, 03:40:57 PM »
it's abuse..

The opposite: it's almost the only way for newbies to prevent regulars from abusing them.
And if you want to fight ONLY on foot and no db nor helikill, you better play Counter Strike, Unreal Tournament, Call of Duty, Medal of Honor, FarCry or Crysis instead of trying to turn LW into an EVEN MORE incomplete server than what it already is.