Author Topic: [SA] [V]IRUS CLAN DISCUSSION (8-4-2020)  (Read 697899 times)

Offline [V]jOjO

• V forum
    • Awards
Re: [SA] [V]IRUS CLAN DISCUSSION - (27-4-2017)
« Reply #2325 on: February 08, 2012, 02:59:29 PM »
BEAUTIFUL MAZAR  :'( :'( :'( :'(

It's all circular. Everything goes back to where it started from, only to overlap in a new cycle. The connection is not lost, and the division is not broken.

Offline bulletinu

• SA-MP Donator
  • Proud V member!
    • Awards
« Reply #2326 on: February 08, 2012, 03:12:32 PM »
jojo make it readable

Offline tony_ab

• Fish 'n' Chips
  • sup
    • Awards
« Reply #2327 on: February 08, 2012, 06:50:19 PM »
cant see shit on that pic lol
[V]1rU$ 4ever :)

Offline Huggy

• SA-MP Donator
  • Was a proud LW player
    • Awards
« Reply #2328 on: February 08, 2012, 11:21:47 PM »
same here.

maybe back.

Faye

« Reply #2329 on: February 09, 2012, 02:12:13 PM »
same here.
Welcome to trollage world, 9gag ftw.

Offline lolplz

• Kiddy Fish
  • lazy
    • Awards
« Reply #2330 on: February 09, 2012, 09:39:48 PM »
yo  ;D

Offline PawnFox

• SA-MP
  • SA-MP Retirees
  • 187 Co.
    • Awards
« Reply #2331 on: February 11, 2012, 08:38:20 PM »
same here.

Guys you must learn MAZARian lang ...  ::)

8)

Offline EnzoMortelli

« Reply #2332 on: February 11, 2012, 10:01:06 PM »
ew can read it except one word, couldn't decide yet if it's brown or frown, but as i'm not a virus-member i don't get the sense at all. (If there's even a sense - is there? jOjO? makes sense yesh? I'm don't know too much about egyptian religions :x)

Offline [V]jOjO

• V forum
    • Awards
« Reply #2333 on: February 11, 2012, 11:12:16 PM »
ew can read it except one word, couldn't decide yet if it's brown or frown, but as i'm not a virus-member i don't get the sense at all. (If there's even a sense - is there? jOjO? makes sense yesh? I'm don't know too much about egyptian religions :x)

You made me LOL. XD Relegions!!! ;p Mazar represents a belief that makes us willing to sacrifice more for the clan. (wake up at different timezones to attend an invasion, making V above anything in-game, team spirit instead of individualism). In other words, it is there for serving [V] and it really works, so we have to pay back by recognition! I wrote these words when I was stressed though, had to put my anger in a beautiful depressing portrait. x)

It suggests that one day I saw the Mazar's color turning to brown (which is not the usual case, she's known for her "neon yellow"). I wondered what happened to her, she even came to eat "my dinner", which represents our enemies. If you ask any [V] member he'd tell you that we kill for her, not the opposite, so again something was wrong. I understood that lately we were not killing enough to satisfy her, so I apologized and showed love for her. I promised that I'll fulfill my duty towards her.

Putting skills aside, the more you believe in psychological props, the more you're able to get your best. The fact that it leads you to get out your best could make it more effective than things that physically exist, OR you can look at it as V's "fancy character". x>
It's all circular. Everything goes back to where it started from, only to overlap in a new cycle. The connection is not lost, and the division is not broken.

Offline Voodoo

• Fish 'n' Chips
  • Opportunist :)
    • Awards
« Reply #2334 on: February 12, 2012, 12:16:28 AM »
sorry enzo, i forgot to give jOjO his pills.

----------------------

-----------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------

Offline n1K

• SA-MP Server Admin
  • COCKY PRICK!!!
    • Awards
« Reply #2335 on: February 12, 2012, 04:13:06 AM »
sorry enzo, i forgot to give jOjO his pills.

Right outta my mouth.

Offline tony_ab

• Fish 'n' Chips
  • sup
    • Awards
« Reply #2336 on: February 12, 2012, 05:06:16 PM »

You made me LOL. XD Relegions!!! ;p Mazar represents a belief that makes us willing to sacrifice more for the clan. (wake up at different timezones to attend an invasion, making V above anything in-game, team spirit instead of individualism). In other words, it is there for serving [V] and it really works, so we have to pay back by recognition! I wrote these words when I was stressed though, had to put my anger in a beautiful depressing portrait. x)

It suggests that one day I saw the Mazar's color turning to brown (which is not the usual case, she's known for her "neon yellow"). I wondered what happened to her, she even came to eat "my dinner", which represents our enemies. If you ask any [V] member he'd tell you that we kill for her, not the opposite, so again something was wrong. I understood that lately we were not killing enough to satisfy her, so I apologized and showed love for her. I promised that I'll fulfill my duty towards her.

Putting skills aside, the more you believe in psychological props, the more you're able to get your best. The fact that it leads you to get out your best could make it more effective than things that physically exist, OR you can look at it as V's "fancy character". x>
weird thing, im a member of [V] and this is the first time i ever hear about it lol
[V]1rU$ 4ever :)

Offline EnzoMortelli

« Reply #2337 on: February 13, 2012, 02:49:56 PM »
Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Yea.

Srsly even if it isn't, this evidently looks like it has some single properties in common with a religion. Anyways thanks for the heads-up, although i don't support the philosophical basements of that system.

Offline robbynab

• Fisher
  • yo'sup
    • Awards
« Reply #2338 on: February 17, 2012, 06:04:58 PM »

Offline FcknPROz

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #2339 on: February 20, 2012, 09:24:17 PM »
How y'all doing :)?

Better stand for something or you're bound to fall for anything