Author Topic: Ban Appeal  (Read 967 times)

Offline [FS]Hunter

• Tiny Fish
  • Awards VC-MP Dumbest Player (2020)
    • Awards
  • VC-MP: [Sb]Hunter
Ban Appeal
« on: February 25, 2024, 06:35:56 PM »
Nick used while in game: [Sb]Hunter
Time and Date that you were banned: more than a year ago.
Suspected Reason (if any): Ban evader
IP Address: Idk
PAC ID: Not Sure
Admin that banned you (if known): Alpays
Extra notes:

I have been banned from this server for quite some time now and I would like to appeal for a last chance to improve myself. I assure you that I will not break any rules moving forward. Therefore, I kindly request that you consider granting my appeal and giving me a final opportunity. Thanks.

Offline [FS]Hunter

• Tiny Fish
  • Awards VC-MP Dumbest Player (2020)
    • Awards
  • VC-MP: [Sb]Hunter
Re: Ban Appeal
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2024, 08:29:54 AM »
I request for a kind response from your side.

Offline p4t

• VC-MP Server Admin
  • Awards VC-MP Most Friendly (2020)
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2024, 08:51:53 PM »
Figured I'd post my thoughts first.  I have very mixed feelings about this because on one hand, Hunter makes me laugh, he's fun to play with, and I don't think I've ever caught him using hacks before (although I could be wrong, my memory is not great these days).  On the other hand, he has ban evaded more times than I can keep track of.  He also continued to post ban appeals while he was evading.

When it comes to permanent bans I'm usually pretty strict about them remaining permanent.  Once in a rare while an exception comes along, and while part of me wants to bring back perma banned players to help boost the server, (players like Hunter and Amir who have been trying to come back for literally years) I also feel like we should stick to our rules and keep him banned.

That being said, my final vote is to keep him banned.  Apologies to Hunter but he had plenty of chances to make things right, and he didn't.

-Add me on PSN-

Offline Alpays

• VC-MP Server Admin
  • #hypedupLW
    • Awards
  • VC-MP: [VU]Alpays
  • PAC ID: 62033
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2024, 07:19:57 PM »
As the admin who banned you i wanted to give you a chance and unban you as its been a long time however because how problematic you were to almost everyone, i wanted to let the admin team decide this and there are still people who thinks you had all the time in the world to correct yourself and quit ban evading thus they think you better keep being banned.

Denied.
"old games don't stop being good" -p4t, 2020