Author Topic: Lost Money 430k.  (Read 3575 times)

Offline iamKANEKi

• Kiddy Fish
  • Pakistan Zindabad
    • Awards
Re: Lost Money 430k.
« Reply #15 on: February 26, 2016, 04:04:32 PM »
Thanks, I went through your logs and from what I can see is that the problem is that you didn't transfer the money to another account properly.

Firstly, you have 2 accounts which still both exist:

This account: ([BOSS]NoFearForBear) http://pacommunity.co.uk/profile/29623

and your new account: ([BOSS]TheKillerKid) http://pacommunity.co.uk/profile/33211

Here is the logs from the last time you used the [BOSS]NoFearTheBear account (Some of it is in another language which I dont understand):

Log file: 2016-02-06_23-08-58.html

[23:09:04] Connecting to 91.121.134.5:8192..
[23:09:07] Connection success. Loading server info...
[23:09:08] *> [BOSS]NoFearForBear connected. <*
[23:09:08] Welcome to littlewhitey's v2.1! (C++)
[23:09:08] *** [BOSS]NoFearForBear is connecting from Pakistan.
[23:09:08] >> You are now logged into your PAC account (PAC:29623).
[23:09:08] >> http://community.project-apollo.co.uk
[23:09:08] >> Any name changes can be done via the community website, this will automatically transfer your stats etc..
[23:12:36] [BOSS]NoFearForBear: dragon ek kaam kerga?
[23:12:43] [DmC]DrAGoN^: KONSA
[23:13:20] [BOSS]NoFearForBear: mei tujhe pese deta hun,
[23:13:44] [DmC]DrAGoN^: OK
[23:13:48] [BOSS]NoFearForBear: theek hei?
[23:13:55] You have just sold:[ PCJ-600 ] Price:[ $185000 ]
[23:13:55] [BOSS]NoFearForBear: !sellcar
[23:13:55] [PAC] [BOSS]NoFearForBear unlocked an achievement: Second Hand
[23:13:29] [BOSS]NoFearForBear: ek new account se ata hun , awahan dedega?
[23:14:16] [DmC]DrAGoN^: BEAR
[23:14:34] [BOSS]NoFearForBear: mera name kese pta
[23:14:41] [BOSS]NoFearForBear: draogn ruk
[23:14:54] [BOSS]NoFearForBear: 3
[23:14:57] [BOSS]NoFearForBear: haseeb?
[23:15:09] Auto-kicked:[ [DmC]DrAGoN^ ] Reason:[ Ping average exceeded 500ms ]
[23:15:09] *> [DmC]DrAGoN^ disconnected (kicked). <*
[23:15:22] [BOSS]NoFearForBear: yar
[23:15:26] [BOSS]NoFearForBear: gtg bye bye guyx

From the logs this is the last time you used this nick, afterwards 2 days later (8th February), you've been using the nickname [BOSS]TheKillerKid which is the first name you typed "[09:06:41] [BOSS]TheKillerKid: where r my money =-="
So from what I can see from the logs atleast the money should still be on you Bear account.

However, according to the admin website you did log in with your [BOSS]NoFearForBear account on the 7th with the same PC, but from the logs you sent me there is no record of any logs for the 7th of February.
So I don't know what's happened here whether someones deleted them or not.

The last time you logged out with [BOSS]NoFearTheBear: 07/02/16 10:30:06
Registration of [BOSS]TheKillerKid: 07/02/16 10:30:59

yet I don't have any logs for either of these dates.

Anyway, since from the logs theirs no way to actually see what's happened and theirs that missing 7th date which seems very suspicious I can't do anything to help.

I can only offer advice in this situation which is:

Do not transfer money/vehicles manually between accounts. There is an online feature on the website to do this which players are notified of everytime they join the server:

"[23:09:08] >> http://community.project-apollo.co.uk
[23:09:08] >> Any name changes can be done via the community website, this will automatically transfer your stats etc.."

and again random messages ingame that pop up constantly:

"[23:10:55] Want to use a different nickname? Change your nickname at http://community.project-apollo.co.uk "

You can do this here: https://pacommunity.co.uk/profile/edit

Like I mentioned for this very reason stuff like this happens and we just provide a safe means of transferring account stats and it's the players responsibility to use this feature given. We don't take any responsibility for the loss unless it was done through the proper method of transferring stats and some major error has occurred but in this case it hasn't.

Finally, you shouldn't be using multiple accounts in the first place as from at the moment what I can see is that you have 4 PAC accounts registered:

[BOSS]NoFearForBear
[BOSS]TheKillerKid
[BOSS]KillerKid
KillerKid

Check your [BOSS]NoFearForBear account for the cash and if it's not there I can't help you as it looks like the transfer of the money most likely happened on the 7th of February, unless some other player has logs for this date then we can see what happened.
When i newly joined vcmp , my name was killerkid , i didn't had an idea about PAC, so i used [BOSS]Killerkid, then [BOSS]Thekillerkid then i used PAC , to change my name to nofearforbear , then i created new account named [BOSS]TheKillerKid, my friend gave me money , you should check other logs which come after the log you pasted above, my friend (DMC)rascal or (DMC)KameenaKing gave me 430k ,  i got them in my hand and then disconnected

Hanney

Re: Lost Money 430k.
« Reply #16 on: February 26, 2016, 04:23:12 PM »
I checked all logs up until the log where you said

2016-02-08_09-06-21-
"[09:06:41] [BOSS]TheKillerKid: where r my money =-=""
[09:07:08] You currently have:[ $0 ] in your bank account.
[09:07:08] [BOSS]TheKillerKid: !bank
[09:07:10] [BOSS]TheKillerKid: usman?

None of the logs before this show you giving any money, and there is no log for when you first registered the nickname [BOSS]TheKillerKid. Like I said, there is no log for the 7th which is when you first registered the nickname and last used the Bear account. Where are these logs?

On a final note, sorry, we can't help you. As I said, every time you join there is a message in the chatbox telling you to use the website to transfer account stats. Every so often on the server appears a similar message in the chat box.

You've been playing on various accounts for a large number of hours on Littlewhiteys:

TheKillerKid (PAC: 25598): littlewhitey's 0.4: 46.4 hrs
[BOSS]NoFearForBear: littlewhitey's 0.4: 84.8 hrs

That is over 100 hours of playtime and you didn't see any of those messages or hear other players about changing their username by PAC at least once?

On a final note, please use the proper method to change names in future to avoid losses/errors of cash when passing large amounts of cash manually between accounts.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2016, 04:25:10 PM by Hanney »