Author Topic: what is this??  (Read 1871 times)

Offline MM.

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
what is this??
« on: March 27, 2016, 07:31:16 AM »
« Last Edit: March 27, 2016, 06:48:17 PM by NikY.Wolf »

Offline DamnYouBerkley!

• VC-MP Donator
    • Awards
Re: what is this??
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2016, 07:33:49 AM »
It's just a bug of the 0.4 vsync, called "desync". I guess.
Quote from: NewK
First of all, amazing work Berkley, we need more people like you in this community, people who are willing to go the extra mile to catch these cunts.

Offline Decent_946

• VC-MP Donator
  • Thankx To Allah For Everything :)
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: [UF]Decent_946
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2016, 08:18:12 AM »
yes, its a VCMP bug. It is reported on VCMPs official forum ( i guess ) . usually, It happens when a player tries to get out of the car and the car gets blasted at the same time. In animation, it shows that the player died ( for other players ). Just because his skin gets burned totally. But there's some hp left of that player. Thats why the player gets disappeared for others. While the game runs fine for that player.
Thankx to RebellioN

Offline DamnYouBerkley!

• VC-MP Donator
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2016, 08:30:14 AM »
yes, its a VCMP bug. It is reported on VCMPs official forum ( i guess ) . usually, It happens when a player tries to get out of the car and the car gets blasted at the same time. In animation, it shows that the player died ( for other players ). Just because his skin gets burned totally. But there's some hp left of that player. Thats why the player gets disappeared for others. While the game runs fine for that player.
Thanks for explain  ;)
Quote from: NewK
First of all, amazing work Berkley, we need more people like you in this community, people who are willing to go the extra mile to catch these cunts.

Offline The Milko

• VC-MP Retirees
  • <message removed by RajPut>
    • Dark Negative Anti-Social
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2016, 02:34:38 PM »
Thanks for explain  ;)