Author Topic: Questions regarding server rules  (Read 2733 times)

Offline KaMRaN

• VC-MP Donator
    • Awards
Questions regarding server rules
« on: May 21, 2016, 04:55:48 PM »
So today, Popaj muted me because I said "STFU", can someone tell me where in the list of rules is written that there is punishment of disrespecting a staff member? Can someone tell me where in the rules there is written that if you mute a player, you can immediately unmute him? I want these answers not from POPAJ, but from a honest Management guy who can guide me properly, as such admins left me no other options but to disbelieve them.

Here are the screenshots:

http://imgur.com/a/AmSlx

Seriously, if you start muting players for personal reasons, this littlewhiteys will not remain the older littlewhiteys anymore, where there anyone can express themselves clearly. If I disrupted the event, he had the right to kick/ban me, but he simply muted me because I said him "STFU". I request management to clarify what kind of actions these are? Why everyone ignore them and keep going on in game? Why they mute a player if one abuses someone? I want to see where in the rules is written that DISRESPECTING a staff member is not allowed and it can result in a mute. So what? we don't have right to say anything? Oh please Popaj, instead of saying anything here, it's good if you stay quiet and let management answer my questions. This is the help desk that's why I posted it here. I didn't post it in server reports section because I knew that Popaj will lock this topic by handling this thing himself, that is why I avoided posting in reports section.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2016, 05:25:56 PM by K. »

Offline KaMRaN

• VC-MP Donator
    • Awards
Re: Questions regarding server rules
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2016, 05:33:00 PM »
You didn't answer my question properly, when you unmuted me, I asked you the reason of muting me and you simply said, "I muted you for disrespecting staff". And when I asked you that it's not in rules. You said, "go read rules". Didn't you say so? Yes you did, show me where there is such rule?

As for your 2nd statement, the round of that event was ended, I just asked SMD_ASSHOLE to play 1 round with me and you asked me to stay out of field but at that time, none of the rounds were active.

I'm not here to listen your apology, I'm here to ask you where is this rule that you asked me to read? I should've posted this in admins report section if I wanted an apology from you.

« Last Edit: May 21, 2016, 05:38:28 PM by K. »

Offline KaMRaN

• VC-MP Donator
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2016, 05:56:08 PM »
If this starts happening, you'll start banning people and if they'll make a ban appeal, you'll say that it was an unwritten rule that you broke and your ban appeal is denied. You're really doing a great duty.

Ps I never knew that an admin can handle the report which is against his own: http://forum.littlewhiteys.co.uk/index.php/topic,25151.0.html

Waiting for management's final reply on my help desk's question so management will be able to put an end to this.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2016, 05:58:51 PM by K. »

Offline KaMRaN

• VC-MP Donator
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2016, 06:04:40 PM »
None of the players come here to complain about a mute. Usually players realize that it is their fault if they got muted for this kind of stuff, but not you. You've got all the needed answers, and I'll wait for the reasonable managers to come and handle this. Cheers.

Why shouldn't I complain if there not my fault?

You've got all the needed answers, and I'll wait for the reasonable managers to come and handle this. Cheers.

I'm looking forward to it.

Offline The Milko

• VC-MP Retirees
  • <message removed by RajPut>
    • Dark Negative Anti-Social
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2016, 06:05:04 PM »
If you diss an admin, you'll be muted. Simple as that.

Offline KaMRaN

• VC-MP Donator
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2016, 06:19:15 PM »
Keep on saying so, but we are not supposed to follow your very own UNWRITTEN rules. How can we know about them if you don't tell us about them before? It's not fair to inform us about these rules after punishment. Make your UNWRITTEN rules WRITTEN first.

K desperately waits for a manager.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2016, 06:25:19 PM by K. »

Offline The Milko

• VC-MP Retirees
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2016, 06:36:09 PM »
We will do so to keep prevent your tears shedding. From now on, don't mess with any staff member again unless you wanna keep on crying.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2016, 06:38:40 PM by The Milko »

Offline MeltdowN

« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2016, 06:57:10 PM »
It goes without saying that you should respect staff members or any other member of this community, it is common sense. In return you should expect respect from all other players including staff members.  If you lack common sense then it is the staff's duty to correct your ways. I wouldn't take a STFU for first degree lack of respect but that's not up to me to decide, it is up to Tarkan.
That being said,I am but surprised to learn that a basic human interaction value such as respect should be written as a rule for you to follow Mr K.

Anyways sorry for interfering, Melt out!

Offline The Milko

• VC-MP Retirees
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2016, 08:15:40 PM »
It goes without saying that you should respect staff members or any other member of this community, it is common sense. In return you should expect respect from all other players including staff members.  If you lack common sense then it is the staff's duty to correct your ways. I wouldn't take a STFU for first degree lack of respect but that's not up to me to decide, it is up to Tarkan.
That being said,I am but surprised to learn that a basic human interaction value such as respect should be written as a rule for you to follow Mr K.

Anyways sorry for interfering, Melt out!

Thank you, you don't need to worry about interference.

Offline morphine

• VC-MP Retirees
  • Awards VC-MP Clan of the Year (2016)
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2016, 08:30:05 PM »
I'm as honest and reasonable as a management member can get, I'll get back to you on this matter a bit later

Offline morphine

• VC-MP Retirees
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2016, 10:47:38 PM »
I didn't read any of the horseshit above apart from the first post, because I honestly couldn't care less.

however, let's break the first post down, bit by bit.

can someone tell me where in the list of rules is written that there is punishment of disrespecting a staff member?

nowhere, because it doesn't exist at present time, and I'd like to thank you for pointing that out as I'll get to that right away.

however, apart from the rules, we also operate by common sense. this goes for both the players, and the admins. if a certain action may risk your right to play on the server, why take that action?

the administrators of the server are technically considered your elders, and it is a priori knowledge (for the most part of the world), that talking back to your elders can get you in trouble.

Can someone tell me where in the rules there is written that if you mute a player, you can immediately unmute him?

nowhere. something like this does not have to be regulated by a rule. muting players is the right of every staff member, when and if they see it to be necessary.

Seriously, if you start muting players for personal reasons, this littlewhiteys will not remain the older littlewhiteys anymore, where there anyone can express themselves clearly. If I disrupted the event, he had the right to kick/ban me, but he simply muted me because I said him "STFU".

already discussed above.

I request management to clarify what kind of actions these are? Why everyone ignore them and keep going on in game? Why they mute a player if one abuses someone? I want to see where in the rules is written that DISRESPECTING a staff member is not allowed and it can result in a mute. So what? we don't have right to say anything? Oh please Popaj, instead of saying anything here, it's good if you stay quiet and let management answer my questions. This is the help desk that's why I posted it here. I didn't post it in server reports section because I knew that Popaj will lock this topic by handling this thing himself, that is why I avoided posting in reports section.

1. these are actions taken upon discretion of staff members.

2. they are ignored because managers also have a life and can't monitor the actions of staff members 24 hours a day, 7 days per week.

3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. if you consider the actions of an admin to be suspicious, or irrational, you are welcome to take the matter to a person of higher authority, as myself, and I, or any other distinguished member of the management team, will be able to analyze the situation and make the most appropriate decision on the matter.

because I knew that Popaj will lock this topic by handling this thing himself, that is why I avoided posting in reports section.

seeing as it has come to this, I hereby forbid for admins to even dare touch admin reports set against them.

Offline KaMRaN

• VC-MP Donator
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: May 22, 2016, 05:46:23 AM »
Are you sure that you never did so? Then look here : http://forum.littlewhiteys.co.uk/index.php/topic,25151.0.html

Offline morphine

• VC-MP Retirees
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: May 22, 2016, 12:09:12 PM »
Are you sure that you never did so? Then look here : http://forum.littlewhiteys.co.uk/index.php/topic,25151.0.html

have I answered all of your questions?

Offline KaMRaN

• VC-MP Donator
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: May 22, 2016, 12:56:28 PM »
Yes morph, thank you for contributing, at last, I request to re-edit the rules and write everything so that there will not be any misunderstandings in near future with any player.

You can lock this topic.