Author Topic: Niky.Wolf abuse of Power  (Read 1335 times)

Offline Bilawal

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
Niky.Wolf abuse of Power
« on: November 01, 2017, 02:13:43 PM »
Nickname:Niky.Wolf
Time and date (if known):Just now
Suspected method of cheat/exploit/rule break used:Abuse of power
Evidence:NO
Additional information:First of all,i am MasterOz.I just posted in a player's report just to give guidelines about it(The two hackers(SDF.GRAND_STAR & SDF>KILLER_STAR).I stated in my post that if it is wrong,please move it.But the admin was in a hurry to ban me,thus he didn't read the message and banned me from forum for 6 days without even warning..i just wanna get unbanned..
-Regards
-MasterOz
« Last Edit: November 01, 2017, 04:51:39 PM by Bilawal »

Offline NikY.Wolf / ValaK

• VC-MP Retirees
  • LW-Helper Give Respect Get Respect every time
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: [CO]NikY.Wolf
Re: Niky.Wold abuse of Power
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2017, 02:36:58 PM »
UPDATE 31/05/2015

The only people allowed to post in existing threads of the VC-MP Reports board are:

the player that has initiated the report
members of the staff
the reported player (if, by the time he decides to post, the thread is still open)

This rule is effective immediately. Any violators will be shot. Any survivors will be shot again. You have been warned.

If you don't read rules before post you will be banned again... you want try it?... you want to me close and denied this report or want to any manager tell you same?

Offline Bilawal

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2017, 02:40:00 PM »
Unban me,i won't do it again,btw you didn't even warned me before banning.

Offline Gorcee

• VC-MP Donator
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: n/a
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2017, 04:27:24 PM »
As you did it on my posted report, I have some sort of info for you masteroz. They admins or managers are not much unexperienced even though have you ever think how they got promoted to these ranks? They have all the knowledge of what players do and how to treat them. You just nailed up my report as we are newbie there and you are only one experienced guy who taught us. You think the one who posted is mad? Or the one who handled the report and banned you for it is unknown of these rules? Better don't add your leg in others matter. We know what to report and admins also know how to handle them. Recently you reported niky.wolf for his power abuse, this shows how much experience you have. Plus you ban evaded yourself to report false.
Sorry if it isn't allowed but anyhow I had to advice him what he had been done.

Offline Bilawal

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2017, 04:32:43 PM »
I just wanted to clarify something and i did it...I just wanted to make sure of something,btw i know how experienced niky is,by banning me without giving a warning shows the experience he got...And btw gorcee,this is my report against niky,don't put your butt in!

Offline Gorcee

• VC-MP Donator
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: n/a
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2017, 04:37:15 PM »
I just wanted to clarify something and i did it...I just wanted to make sure of something,btw i know how experienced niky is,by banning me without giving a warning shows the experience he got...And btw gorcee,this is my report against niky,don't put your butt in!
I didn't put my butt, you did wrong and what I am doing isn't. I don't wanna be rude to you, btw now its up to you and admins. Leaving it.

Offline Bilawal

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2017, 04:50:32 PM »
TY

Offline Halchter

• Management
  • Awards VC-MP Best Driver (2020)
    • Awards
Re: Niky.Wolf abuse of Power
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2017, 08:04:29 AM »
UPDATE 31/05/2015

The only people allowed to post in existing threads of the VC-MP Reports board are:

• the player that has initiated the report
  • members of the staff
  • the reported player (if, by the time he decides to post, the thread is still open)

This rule is effective immediately. Any violators will be shot. Any survivors will be shot again. You have been warned.

^ Reminder.

I would like to remind and accentuate this article of the rule.

Writing 'sorry for posting here but..' does not make you exempt from abiding by these rules. Do not post in reports unless you fall under one of the aforementioned categories.