Author Topic: Very strange bug, started in bank  (Read 3293 times)

Offline AJP

• SA-MP Retirees
  • N1158Q
    • Awards
Very strange bug, started in bank
« on: January 19, 2009, 02:20:34 PM »
Has THIS ever happened to you?

http://img413.image$hack.us/my.php?image=weirdeu5.jpg

Edit: I can't get the image up.. does anybody know how?
Edit2: thx danny
« Last Edit: January 20, 2009, 12:04:52 AM by whatever_man »

Offline [NAB]DarkZomb

• Adult Fish
  • KingOfQueens
    • Awards
Re: Very strange bug, started in bank
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2009, 02:23:00 PM »
Just copy the link to the image for forums

EDIT: Yeah it happens to me a lot, it happens when you alt+tab or go to the desktop of windows while the game is running and then comming back, but it happens more when you don't pause, if you pause i think it doesn't happen too often... sometimes it appears a satan or demon face in it lololololol or turns the image upsidedown and you have to rejoin...
« Last Edit: January 19, 2009, 02:32:53 PM by DarkZomb[GT] »
Puke you...

Seeking some funny msgs for my sig :D

Tu no te imaginas mujer, las cosas que yo quisiera hacer (uhhhhh), besar tu piel estar contigo donde sea, hacerte mi mujer como quiera...

Offline AJP

• SA-MP Retirees
  • N1158Q
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2009, 02:27:43 PM »
not sure what you mean, I put the link, should work...

Offline dannymc18

• SA-MP Donator
    • That´s how I keep cool:
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2009, 02:40:37 PM »

Code: [Select]
[img]http://img413.image$hack.us/my.php?image=weirdeu5.jpg[/img]to
[img]http://img413.image$hack.us/img413/5123/weirdeu5.jpg[/img]=

Never minimise the game.

Offline Slice

• SA-MP Retirees
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2009, 03:09:55 PM »
Never spell minimize wrong.

Offline dannymc18

• SA-MP Donator
    • That´s how I keep cool:
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2009, 03:19:53 PM »

Oxford English Dictionary

Etymology

From Latin.

Verb

Infinitive
to minimise

Third person singular
minimises

Simple past
minimised

Past participle
minimised

Present participle
minimising

to minimise (third-person singular simple present minimises, present participle minimising, simple past and past participle minimised)

Rannóg an Aistriúcháin, Oifig Thithe an Oireachtais

"Innéacs - Achtanna" (Rannóg an Aistriúcháin):

to minimise the risk chun go n-íoslaghdófaí an baol

the avoidance or minimising of such effect or interference an éifeacht nó an cur isteach sin a sheachaint nó a mhaolú

"Innéacs - Clár Rialtais" (Rannóg an Aistriúcháin):

by minimising emissions of carbon dioxide trí éalú dé-ocsáid charbóin a laghdú an oiread agus is féidir

implementation of Policies designed to minimise and eliminate marine and freshwater pollution Beartas a chur i bhfeidhm chun truailliú mara agus fionnuisce a laghdú an oiread agus is féidir agus deireadh a chur leis

by minimising emissions of carbon dioxide trí éalú dé-ocsáid charbóin a laghdú an oiread agus is féidir

tight controls on landfill sites to minimise visual impact and disruption of the locality dianrialú i leith líonadh isteach talún le nach mbreathnóidh an láithréan go dona agus nach gcuirfear isteach ar an áit máguaird

implementation of policies designed to minimise and eliminate marine and freshwater pollution beartas a chur i bhfeidhm chun truailliú mara agus fionnuisce a laghdú an óiread agus is féidir agus deireadh a chur leis

by minimising emissions of carbon dioxide, nitrogen and sulphur from industrial processes trí éalú dé/ocsáid charbóin, nítrigine agus sulfair ó phróisis tionsclaí ocha...a laghdú an oiread agus is féidir

to minimise financial imbalances and outflow chun neamhchothromachtaí agus eis-sreabhadh airgeadais a laghdú

tight controls on landfill sites to minimise visual impact and disruption of the locality dianrialú i leith líonadh isteach talún le nach mbreathnóidh an láithreán go dona agus nach gcuirfear isteach ar an áit máguaird

tight controls on landfill sites to minimise visual impact and disruption of the locality dianrailú i leith líonadh isteach talún le nach mbreathnóidh an láithreán go dona agus nach gcuirfear isteach ar an áit máguaird

implementation of policies designed to minimise and eliminate marine and freshwater pollution beartas a chur i bhfeidhm chun truailliú mara agus fionnuisce a laghdú an oiread agus is féidir agus deireadh a chur leis

tight controls on landfill sites to minimise visual impact and destruction of the locality dianrialú i leith líonadh isteach talún le nach mbreathnóidh an láithréan go dona agus nach gcuirfear isteach ar an áit máguaird

by minimising emmissions of carbon dioxide trí éalú dé-ocsáid charbóin a laghdú an oiread agus is féidir

to minimise financial imbalances and outflows chun neamhchothromachtaí agus eis-sreabhadh airgeadais a laghdú

Implementation of policies designed to minimise and eliminate marine and freshwater pollution Breartas a chur i bhfeidhm chur truailliú mara agus fionniusce a laghdú an oiread agus is féidir agus deireadh a chur leis

tight controls on landfill sites to minimise visual impact and disruption of the locality dianrialú i leith líonadh isteach talún le nach mbreathnóidh an láithreán go dona agus nach gcurfear isteach ar an áit máguaird

tight controls on landfill sites to minimise visual impact and disruption of the locality dianrialú i leith líonadh isteach talún le nach mbreathnóidh an láithreán go dona agus nach gcuirfear isteach ar an áit máguaird

Cultural observations via Everyone:  Way to jump on the bandwagon with an idiotic forum nickname
« Last Edit: January 19, 2009, 03:25:19 PM by dannymc18 »

Offline [NAB]DarkZomb

• Adult Fish
  • KingOfQueens
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2009, 03:31:27 PM »
Both of the used terms are aight

Verb   1.   minimise - represent as less significant or important
downplay, understate, minimize
inform - impart knowledge of some fact, state or affairs, or event to; "I informed him of his rights"
trivialise, trivialize - make trivial or insignificant; "Don't trivialize the seriousness of the issue!"
   2.   minimise - make small or insignificant; "Let's minimize the risk"
minimize
hedge - minimize loss or risk; "diversify your financial portfolio to hedge price risks"; "hedge your bets"
minify, decrease, lessen - make smaller; "He decreased his staff"
maximize, maximise - make as big or large as possible; "Maximize your profits!"

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/minimise
Puke you...

Seeking some funny msgs for my sig :D

Tu no te imaginas mujer, las cosas que yo quisiera hacer (uhhhhh), besar tu piel estar contigo donde sea, hacerte mi mujer como quiera...

Offline THEWICKERMAN

• Fisher
  • ô.ô
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2009, 03:42:36 PM »
LOL i had the fresh milk bug (as i call it.. don't go fuxxing correcting me you 7\/\/@75 :D)

http://gta-mp.littlewhitey.com/index.php?topic=568.msg10258#msg10258
"hast thou yet all cups in the cabinet?"

SUPERBAD

« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2009, 03:50:52 PM »
I never had this bug, but it might help to never pause to avoid it

Offline Slice

• SA-MP Retirees
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2009, 04:12:16 PM »

Oxford English Dictionary

Etymology

From Latin.

Verb

Infinitive
to minimise

Third person singular
minimises

Simple past
minimised

Past participle
minimised

Present participle
minimising

to minimise (third-person singular simple present minimises, present participle minimising, simple past and past participle minimised)

Rannóg an Aistriúcháin, Oifig Thithe an Oireachtais

"Innéacs - Achtanna" (Rannóg an Aistriúcháin):

to minimise the risk chun go n-íoslaghdófaí an baol

the avoidance or minimising of such effect or interference an éifeacht nó an cur isteach sin a sheachaint nó a mhaolú

"Innéacs - Clár Rialtais" (Rannóg an Aistriúcháin):

implementation of Policies designed to minimise and eliminate marine and freshwater pollution Beartas a chur i bhfeidhm chun truailliú mara agus fionnuisce a laghdú an oiread agus is féidir agus deireadh a chur leis

tight controls on landfill sites to minimise visual impact and disruption of the locality dianrialú i leith líonadh isteach talún le nach mbreathnóidh an láithréan go dona agus nach gcuirfear isteach ar an áit máguaird

implementation of policies designed to minimise and eliminate marine and freshwater pollution beartas a chur i bhfeidhm chun truailliú mara agus fionnuisce a laghdú an óiread agus is féidir agus deireadh a chur leis

by minimising emissions of carbon dioxide, nitrogen and sulphur from industrial processes trí éalú dé/ocsáid charbóin, nítrigine agus sulfair ó phróisis tionsclaí ocha...a laghdú an oiread agus is féidir

to minimise financial imbalances and outflow chun neamhchothromachtaí agus eis-sreabhadh airgeadais a laghdú

tight controls on landfill sites to minimise visual impact and disruption of the locality dianrailú i leith líonadh isteach talún le nach mbreathnóidh an láithreán go dona agus nach gcuirfear isteach ar an áit máguaird

implementation of policies designed to minimise and eliminate marine and freshwater pollution beartas a chur i bhfeidhm chun truailliú mara agus fionnuisce a laghdú an oiread agus is féidir agus deireadh a chur leis

tight controls on landfill sites to minimise visual impact and destruction of the locality dianrialú i leith líonadh isteach talún le nach mbreathnóidh an láithréan go dona agus nach gcuirfear isteach ar an áit máguaird

by minimising emmissions of carbon dioxide trí éalú dé-ocsáid charbóin a laghdú an oiread agus is féidir

to minimise financial imbalances and outflows chun neamhchothromachtaí agus eis-sreabhadh airgeadais a laghdú

Implementation of policies designed to minimise and eliminate marine and freshwater pollution Breartas a chur i bhfeidhm chur truailliú mara agus fionniusce a laghdú an oiread agus is féidir agus deireadh a chur leis

tight controls on landfill sites to minimise visual impact and disruption of the locality dianrialú i leith líonadh isteach talún le nach mbreathnóidh an láithreán go dona agus nach gcurfear isteach ar an áit máguaird

Cultural observations via Everyone:  Way to jump on the bandwagon with an idiotic forum nickname

Ahh.. :P

Never argue with a Dr House wannabe!

Oh, and that bug.. I got rid of it when I installed the latest DirectX and ATI drivers.

Offline [V]ACE

• SA-MP Retirees
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2009, 04:13:46 PM »
ive had the bug - norma happens if ur in 24/7 and alt-tab - if u pause (ie hit the esc key) then alt-tab it normally doesnt happen - Im sure JeNNa or someone wrote a post on this a while ago...

TOP-SAMP

Offline AJP

• SA-MP Retirees
  • N1158Q
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2009, 12:11:37 AM »
ive had the bug - norma happens if ur in 24/7 and alt-tab - if u pause (ie hit the esc key) then alt-tab it normally doesnt happen - Im sure JeNNa or someone wrote a post on this a while ago...

Sorry if it was posted before, I didn't think this would be very usual
EDIT: Yeah it happens to me a lot, it happens when you alt+tab or go to the desktop of windows while the game is running and then comming back, but it happens more when you don't pause, if you pause i think it doesn't happen too often... sometimes it appears a satan or demon face in it lololololol or turns the image upsidedown and you have to rejoin...

Yes it happened to me only this one time a few days a go and I was in the bank. I went back to the gme to see this pink image and seeing my skin from under the floor, but as I walked out the bank I could see myself alright and I even killed a guy before leaving :P

Offline Zamaroht

• SA-MP Retirees
    • RaceWorld RPG
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: January 21, 2009, 12:56:00 AM »
Has THIS ever happened to you?

Edit2: thx danny

OH SHIT, IT'S A COW!