Author Topic: wrongly ban  (Read 2153 times)

Cyrus.

wrongly ban
« on: June 06, 2014, 06:23:52 PM »
Nick used whilst ingame:[UFr]Cyrus
Time and Date that you were banned:today
Suspected Reason (if any): Hax
IP Address:39.32.16.36
Admin that banned you (if known):Avenger
Extra notes:I was playing with my unregistered account and avenger banned me with a reason Hax ,in fact i did not use any hack.many honest players fought with me with a nickim.feeding.goats and u can ask it from all players that either i hacked or not.And i use this nick to check the other players without breaking even a rule crouching or wall glitching.so why would I hack....kindly check my account...Thanx

« Last Edit: June 06, 2014, 06:27:07 PM by Cyrus. »

Offline Avenger

• VC-MP Retirees
  • Awards VC-MP Admin of the Year (2014)
    • Awards
Re: wrongly ban
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2014, 08:24:57 AM »
I was asked by two of our server moderators to determine wheter you cheat or not as they claimed you were completely unhittable even in 1 vs 4 engagements. At first you timed out as soon as I approached you in Downtown. Later on I decided to use an undercover nickname; couldn't land a single hit whilst players right behind you kept falling to the ground because of my shots.

Explain that, please.

Cyrus.

« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2014, 04:00:31 PM »
Sorry for late i was buzy
    avek most of playerz was bugged and they could not shoot me. Avek first, of all it is unregister account and everyone can use this nick. If this nick cheated then plz check for the other ip....i can fight with everyone easily so give me a reason that why would i use hack. Ask it to sameer,zeaven they killed me many times with different guns like M60,bb etc... i fought with big names of vcmp also but no one said that im using hack and if i were using hack then my health did not decrease...
                                                   And its also possible that this nick was used by another person. Plz check the other ip's from which this account was used.
                             Thanx. 

Offline Bhai

• VC-MP Retirees
  • Awards VC-MP Most Helpful (2013)
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2014, 04:19:45 PM »
Why you play with un-registered account? Why you dont use your own registered nick?

Cyrus.

« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2014, 04:28:39 PM »
Why you play with un-registered account? Why you dont use your own registered nick?
               Sometimes, When i got bored then i play with unregister account.

« Last Edit: June 08, 2014, 07:36:20 PM by Cyrus. »

Cyrus.

« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2014, 07:39:54 PM »
Sorry for double posting  :(

AveK plzz reply....   :-[

Offline Avenger

• VC-MP Retirees
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2014, 09:07:05 PM »
Your explanation does not convince me much.

Cyrus.

« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2014, 06:12:09 AM »
You said that u shooted me but other players fell down but i had no effect on me ...so this statement clears that i was bug to u....And as i said u ask about it from sameer,zeaven they killed me and i also killed them twice...

When someone use hacks or use trainer or break anytype of rule then good players of vcmp report them and  u can see on forum that there is no report about about me.... As i said first that it is unregistered account and i don't wanna make a new one becuz i don't want multiple accounts so this account might be used from another person. But i didn't use any hack on this account and i don't break even common rules like crouching,glitching etc. So why would i use hack on my ip address. U can ask about me from everyone in LW either i hack/break any kind of rule or not...Moreover,i used this nick only 2 times that's what i can say in my favour.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2014, 04:15:20 PM by Cyrus. »

Offline Avenger

• VC-MP Retirees
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2014, 08:27:34 AM »
Denied.