• Wut?
  • Awards VC-MP Most Improved (2017)
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: [Ka]SuriAttacker
  • VC-MP: [Ka]SuriAttacker
Bug?
« on: October 07, 2016, 04:05:24 AM »
Hey guys,
So today I was playing vcmp... and I have noticed something about the mp5.. when the player is running and shooting, you just can't kill him unless he stops with running or choose another weapon... idk if it is a bug or lag... but it seems like you can't kill him... the players health doesn't get less.. I tried every weapon but still no luck even with a shotgun.. still he doesnt get on the ground.. I can only kill them by hitting them by a car.

Can you guys please check this ;)
~Thanks

Offline SMD

• VC-MP Donator
  • Don't Break Rules or i reach you.
    • Awards
  • VC-MP: [VU]SMD_Driver
Re: Bug?
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2016, 05:02:21 AM »
well i can easily kill them i don't think so its a bug when you was killing that guy(laraawat) he is  a lagger his ping is 250+ maybe that's why he won't damage.

Credits : KocKex

Offline ZAiM`

• VC-MP Donator
  • =1337=
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2016, 12:35:58 PM »
I Know you want to kill me in game yesterday but you play with a very bad internet connection i see you when i move from  place to place you still shot on the place that i moved from it you see me in your game that i am still standing but it doesn't you can fix it by buying a new intrnet
« Last Edit: October 07, 2016, 12:37:59 PM by The Snake »

R.I.P XXXTENTACION

Offline SuriAttacker

• VC-MP Server Admin
  • Wut?
  • Awards VC-MP Most Improved (2017)
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: [Ka]SuriAttacker
  • VC-MP: [Ka]SuriAttacker
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2016, 02:10:59 AM »
I Know you want to kill me in game yesterday but you play with a very bad internet connection i see you when i move from  place to place you still shot on the place that i moved from it you see me in your game that i am still standing but it doesn't you can fix it by buying a new intrnet

So what will fix it? a faster internet or is it just the ping from my country(Suriname) to Littlewhitey's server.

Offline Noori

• VC-MP Retirees
  • Give Respect Get Respect
  • Awards VC-MP Admin of the Year (2016)
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2016, 09:31:22 AM »
Learn to lead aim properly  according to your ping and according to your  opponents ping .