Author Topic: [MANAGERS]BANK BUG(World 2)  (Read 2467 times)

Offline P4P4

• VC-MP Donator
  • txeT lanosreP
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: P4P4
[MANAGERS]BANK BUG(World 2)
« on: December 08, 2016, 10:55:19 AM »
CLICK HERE FOR VIDEO
Thanks to [UFr]FulToN_619 for the Video.(My recorder was Corrupt)
« Last Edit: December 10, 2016, 08:11:10 AM by [VA]PAPA »

Offline DamnYouBerkley!

• VC-MP Donator
    • Awards
Re: BANK BUG(World 2)
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2016, 03:06:08 AM »
the question is why you guys are trying those bugs? Because it never happend accidentaly.
Quote from: NewK
First of all, amazing work Berkley, we need more people like you in this community, people who are willing to go the extra mile to catch these cunts.

Offline P4P4

• VC-MP Donator
  • txeT lanosreP
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: P4P4
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2016, 04:50:35 AM »
the question is why you guys are trying those bugs? Because it never happend accidentaly.
Few days before, I parked my bike near the door of bank, and entered in to deposit my money. When I came back and pressed 'Enter' key to sit on bike, It teleported me to second world. So I decided to make a video and post here.

Offline Maddy`

• VC-MP Donator
  • ÃŒl Mìgìlòrè
  • Awards VC-MP Most Hated (2015)
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: Maddy
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2016, 03:49:31 PM »

or you could inform the proper authorities to fix it.

Offline DamnYouBerkley!

• VC-MP Donator
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2016, 05:37:34 PM »

I'm not scripter but I think that's impossible to fix, because the marker detects when you are on foot, and if you "Accidentally" put a bike or a car in the marker, there are 2 entitys, 1 of you, and another for the car/bike, when you run over the marker and drive the bike, the car is no more an entity, so it will be teleported too. You get teleported to the bank on foot, but when the game phisycs detect you ride the bike, teleports the entity again to the same spot where the bike was... That "bug" it's how it works in VC Single Player too... it's not a bug I guess. Correct me if I'm wrong.
Quote from: NewK
First of all, amazing work Berkley, we need more people like you in this community, people who are willing to go the extra mile to catch these cunts.

Offline Maddy`

• VC-MP Donator
  • ÃŒl Mìgìlòrè
  • Awards VC-MP Most Hated (2015)
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: Maddy
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2016, 04:54:57 AM »

I'm not scripter

[facepalm]

I'm not scripter but I think that's impossible to fix, because the marker detects when you are on foot, and if you "Accidentally" put a bike or a car in the marker, there are 2 entitys, 1 of you, and another for the car/bike, when you run over the marker and drive the bike, the car is no more an entity, so it will be teleported too. You get teleported to the bank on foot, but when the game phisycs detect you ride the bike, teleports the entity again to the same spot where the bike was... That "bug" it's how it works in VC Single Player too... it's not a bug I guess. Correct me if I'm wrong.

But if this is true, I've got nothing else to say
« Last Edit: December 10, 2016, 04:56:43 AM by Maddy` »

Offline The Milko

• VC-MP Retirees
  • <message removed by RajPut>
    • Dark Negative Anti-Social
    • Awards
Re: [MANAGERS]BANK BUG(World 2)
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2016, 09:30:41 AM »
too incompetent
can't fix
sorry

Offline KILLERX.

• Kiddy Fish
    • Awards
Re: [MANAGERS]BANK BUG(World 2)
« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2016, 04:05:57 PM »
Its possible to Fix if you check player is in vehicle and entering sphere and give him a message you cant enter with vehicle in sphere.
if i am wrong then sorry but i think its possible
Hello, need any help? pm me