Back Shotted
Door Killed
Car shot repeatedly until blown up
Bug abusing nub
Drive By
Car Parked/Rammed to death
Self Suicide (failcake)
Heli killed
Killing somewhere where its not allowed (d.a., race)

Author Topic: Pussiest Way Of Killing  (Read 11298 times)

Offline dugi

• Management
    • best song ever
    • Awards
Re: Pussiest Way Of Killing
« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2009, 01:19:33 AM »
Lets ban everything!

Offline [NAB]DarkZomb

• Adult Fish
  • KingOfQueens
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2009, 01:23:06 AM »
Lets ban everything!
YEAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!!ONE!!!!!!!!!11!

R
O
F
L
M
A
O
Puke you...

Seeking some funny msgs for my sig :D

Tu no te imaginas mujer, las cosas que yo quisiera hacer (uhhhhh), besar tu piel estar contigo donde sea, hacerte mi mujer como quiera...

DJ_Contagious

« Reply #17 on: January 07, 2009, 01:27:52 AM »
Lets ban everything!

LOL!
if so, goodbye drugz :\

Offline S3rs

« Reply #18 on: January 07, 2009, 01:28:42 AM »
I think the worst is door killed [...] in fact its so lame i think it should be banned like door camping...
This is the only fear runners have D:

Offline eDiT

• Management
    • Littlewhiteys
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: January 07, 2009, 01:40:32 AM »
Runing myself over
I FEEL LIKE AN IDIOT WHEN I DO THAT!!!!
So that^^

Offline ◄◕[Tw]Master♣Ganzzy™◕►

• Tiny Fish
  • Luck is not all yours!
    • Its truly Ganzzy
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: January 07, 2009, 01:53:23 AM »
Nubs shooting in DA when im typing and watching..
and also camping and hiding with a Sniper..
« Last Edit: January 07, 2009, 02:07:19 AM by Master_Ganzzy »
I will not stop,
To make it from the top.

Offline Neonkiller

• SA-MP Retirees
  • Got Milk?
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: January 07, 2009, 03:33:14 AM »
Being hunted down by Popz with a minigun.

Still waiting for Carolicious to give me her milk :(

Offline [Sx]Firefly[UB]

• SA-MP Donator
  • Can't be touched
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: January 07, 2009, 04:04:12 AM »
I think the worst is door killed [...] in fact its so lame i think it should be banned like door camping...
This is the only fear runners have D:

its the only fear you have as some nub DBs you on a bike by surprise, then continues DBing at the doorway as you attempt to get some health so you can fight back, and as you enter, you're frozen for second as you helplessly watch your health shot down to 0, you spawn inside, only to fall to the floor a brief moment later....... yeah its annoying... in fact, i rather be door camped than door killed...

Offline wWallie

• SA-MP Retirees
  • You've left tracks in the rooms of my head
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: January 07, 2009, 06:23:03 AM »
In DA obviously, 2 small kids know what I'm talking about.

I don't see what's so bad about doorkilling unless you are entering without being in any kind of fight, if you run away during a fight or something it's justified imo.

"His 7 day theory is completed in 2014 [2+0+1+4 = 7]"
"Sneaky - Locked till 2014."

"Not everything has to be done serverside, don't be so lazy as a player. Server should provide features and fun stuff to do, not be a babysit." -Faraday

Offline Ez

• SA-MP Retirees
    • I dont like this:
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: January 07, 2009, 07:13:48 AM »
I also find it annoying when your fighting someone and some noob drives through and carkills you (Or the person your fighting)

Offline Slice

• SA-MP Retirees
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: January 07, 2009, 07:37:23 AM »
Groundshotted and backshotted, or when someone do a driveby in the middle of a fight when you have like 20hp just to finish you off.
And like Ez said, when some nub comes into a fight and run you over.. But that's what happens Ez if you stand in the middle of the road at the ship and fight nubs. :P

Offline Ez

• SA-MP Retirees
    • I dont like this:
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: January 07, 2009, 07:42:11 AM »
It's also annoying when you get some guy down to 10 hp and he runs off and gets in a car, Then proceeds to either (A): DB you (B): Park on you, Or (C): Drive off like a pussy

Offline NiGHTM4RE

• SA-MP Retirees
  • Bow down or draw your sawns...
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: January 07, 2009, 11:16:12 AM »
I think the worst is door killed... Its possible to evade just about any of the others, heli kill, DB.. getting rammed is even easier to evade.. the firetruck may be a little annoying but its your fault if you didn't see it coming....

but... getting shot in the back by sawnoffs as you enter a door is probably the most annoying thing ever... you die even though you made it... its a cheapass shot where the other person has no way of evading it, and it takes off quite a lot of health/armor and the person usually dies after making it inside..... in fact its so lame i think it should be banned like door camping...

i say door killing is fair because they usually run in there to avoid being killed and thats annoying as well..
NiGHTM4RE's YouTube Channel
Find me in The Real World crypto investing campus.

Offline S3rs

« Reply #28 on: January 07, 2009, 11:58:28 AM »
I think the worst is door killed... Its possible to evade just about any of the others, heli kill, DB.. getting rammed is even easier to evade.. the firetruck may be a little annoying but its your fault if you didn't see it coming....

but... getting shot in the back by sawnoffs as you enter a door is probably the most annoying thing ever... you die even though you made it... its a cheapass shot where the other person has no way of evading it, and it takes off quite a lot of health/armor and the person usually dies after making it inside..... in fact its so lame i think it should be banned like door camping...

i say door killing is fair because they usually run in there to avoid being killed and thats annoying as well..
That's my point exactly!

I dont like being typekilled too :P I don't know how but always when im attemping to send a big PM a noob spots me and manages to kill me :P

Offline splatterpuss

• SA-MP Retirees
    • your favorite song
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: January 07, 2009, 12:07:15 PM »
I dont like being typekilled too :P I don't know how but always when im attemping to send a big PM a noob spots me and manages to kill me :P

If you press esc it quits your message without deleting it and its there when you press t again.
WATCH ME AND LOVE ME!!!!!              'Duelling me is harder than fisting a velociraptor'

Check out all my pics at image shack!                94.23.26.143:9500 - My test server

Lord of the Rings was loosely based on my life.