Back Shotted
Door Killed
Car shot repeatedly until blown up
Bug abusing nub
Drive By
Car Parked/Rammed to death
Self Suicide (failcake)
Heli killed
Killing somewhere where its not allowed (d.a., race)

Author Topic: Pussiest Way Of Killing  (Read 11281 times)

Offline Kazashi

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
Re: Pussiest Way Of Killing
« Reply #45 on: January 11, 2009, 05:48:42 AM »
Lol they're all so bad/annoying, can't pick just one lol... well maybe the Firetruck one cuz AssPumper does it to me all the time... grr  :'(

Offline [Shade]

• Banned
    • Awards
« Reply #46 on: January 11, 2009, 09:41:03 AM »
Jumping from a large height, then landing on a moving car, getting killed by said car, resulting in me being killed by the driver of that car by "falling".

LAL

Offline AJP

• SA-MP Retirees
  • N1158Q
    • Awards
« Reply #47 on: January 11, 2009, 09:55:04 AM »
The worst is when you're running to the bank when you just got alot of cash, and decide to jump out of the car because it's faster and you crash you're guy into the building and the car comes tumbling over you and also crashes into the building, and then you die eventually because the car is on top of you and you're suffering the lamest suicide ever and your giving your money to the first ass who comes out of the bank.

Nevertheless, I voted door... it sucks so bad it hurts.

DJ_Contagious

« Reply #48 on: January 11, 2009, 07:45:53 PM »
The worst is when you're running to the bank when you just got alot of cash, and decide to jump out of the car because it's faster and you crash you're guy into the building and the car comes tumbling over you and also crashes into the building, and then you die eventually because the car is on top of you and you're suffering the lamest suicide ever and your giving your money to the first ass who comes out of the bank.

Lol
I think that's what Lilly said too

Offline hipy[AP]

• Adult Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #49 on: January 11, 2009, 07:47:10 PM »
na contaguis change your nick back, that is nicer. i hate nick changing you get people to know by a nick!

Made by hipy! (ricardo just stole it... )

Offline S3rs

« Reply #50 on: January 11, 2009, 07:58:14 PM »
na contaguis change your nick back, that is nicer. i hate nick changing you get people to know by a nick!
ya lol i agree :-\

Offline [V3loc1Ty]

• SA-MP Retirees
  • Premium Member
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: January 11, 2009, 07:59:15 PM »

Lol
Correct. Myself aswell by the way. And somebody else I think.
Called "parking on yourself". Happens when you don't read the actual threads but only the mainpost. ;)

Lol get used to it.. some people here change their nickname just like their underwear. -.-

Offline AJP

• SA-MP Retirees
  • N1158Q
    • Awards
« Reply #52 on: January 11, 2009, 08:16:48 PM »

Lol
Called "parking on yourself". Happens when you don't read the actual threads but only the mainpost. ;)

whoah... sorry, I'm beginning to believe people here prefer when nobody comments. I've spent my hours re-reading threads from beginning to end, I didn't feel that it was necessary to read this one all over again. Sorry if someone felt that I "stole" they're comment or something like that.

geez

Offline THEWICKERMAN

• Fisher
  • ô.ô
    • Awards
« Reply #53 on: January 11, 2009, 08:18:34 PM »

FINISHED WITH MY OLD NICKNAME COS IT COULDN'T HELP ME WITH MY MIND
PEOPLE SAY I'M UPSET BECAUSE I AM CHANGING NICKNAMES ALL THE TIME
"hast thou yet all cups in the cabinet?"

Offline jinx

• SA-MP Retirees
    • you must visit now.
    • Awards
« Reply #54 on: January 11, 2009, 08:19:27 PM »
so what won? ???
whut?

Offline [V3loc1Ty]

• SA-MP Retirees
  • Premium Member
    • Awards
« Reply #55 on: January 11, 2009, 08:46:35 PM »

Lol

whoah... sorry, I'm beginning to believe people here prefer when nobody comments. I've spent my hours re-reading threads from beginning to end, I didn't feel that it was necessary to read this one all over again. Sorry if someone felt that I "stole" they're comment or something like that.

geez
It's all good buddy (as long as you don't 'bump' dozens of old threads).
At least you gave a detailed information on how to park on yourself so that other nubs might try it themself now (cuz' the other posts regarding this matter are missing these informations). :-* :)

Offline ◄◕[Tw]Master♣Ganzzy™◕►

• Tiny Fish
  • Luck is not all yours!
    • Its truly Ganzzy
    • Awards
« Reply #56 on: January 12, 2009, 11:48:49 AM »
it will be an official rule?
I will not stop,
To make it from the top.

Offline dannymc18

• SA-MP Donator
    • That´s how I keep cool:
    • Awards
« Reply #57 on: January 12, 2009, 12:07:26 PM »
..what will?

Offline [V3loc1Ty]

• SA-MP Retirees
  • Premium Member
    • Awards
« Reply #58 on: January 12, 2009, 01:04:36 PM »
Yea.. parking on yourself to avoid getting killed is a bannable offence.

Offline S3rs

« Reply #59 on: January 12, 2009, 01:57:31 PM »
Yea.. parking on yourself to avoid getting killed is a bannable offence.
lol
« Last Edit: January 12, 2009, 02:45:07 PM by S3rs »