Author Topic: Copkiller  (Read 4851 times)

Offline [Sx]Firefly[UB]

• SA-MP Donator
  • Can't be touched
    • Awards
Re: Copkiller
« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2009, 07:05:54 PM »
well firefly if you were to get shot or raped or some shit who's the first person you would call?

The police.

I wouldn't complain if i were you.

thats what YOU think... fyi I've never called the police a single time in my entire life. kay. If i were to get shot, by the time the police lazily gets there i'd probably be dead anyway... I think the 9mm in my drawer next to my bed is a closer bet.. the 6 seconds it takes to load it compared to the 2 minutes it takes for police to respond.. hmmmm :)

also.. I can't think of a single time that the police really "helped" me... they're either chasing my car down the highway or crashing parties whatnot... in fact i get kinda mad when people call the police for random shit...

"You got to learn that no matter what you do, you can't save everyone. They can only save themselves."
« Last Edit: February 07, 2009, 07:10:11 PM by [KB]Firefly »

DJ_Contagious

« Reply #16 on: February 07, 2009, 09:06:10 PM »
wow Firefly

pretty ignorant thoughts there

but its ok, no one's judging you

i'm sure most of the people who, so called, "hate" the police have either had bad encounters with them, had friends/family members have bad encounters with them, or hear news about corruption within police squads

now listen.

yes, there are assholes out there who become cops and do horrible things due to the newly-gifted advantages....this is called "cop corruption". Cop Corruption is a horrible thing that can determine the emotions from one individual to a huge society of police forces around the world, but theres a reason why cop corruption makes the "news". It barely happens. And the only place that it conveniently happens is in ghetto movies that rap stars usually make. Ever seen the movie "World Trade Center"? That wasnt a fiction novel, that actually happened. Cops risked their lives to save people and make sure that they were out of harms way. A cop would go to the extent to give their lives to save a sole demonic person who probably didnt deserve it. Why? Because thats their job. Being a cop is signing a huge commitment to risk anything, including yourself, to help the society and make the world a peaceful and safe place, in which everyone is complaining because it is pretty much the opposite atm. Without cops, people can get away with demonic shit such as raping and killing little girls, or keeping a family hostage for a little bit of money. Sure some of these things still happen, but all we can blame is people like YOU who are downing cops and what they risk to keep people like YOU out of trouble.

Offline [Sx]Firefly[UB]

• SA-MP Donator
  • Can't be touched
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: February 07, 2009, 09:46:12 PM »
wow Firefly

pretty ignorant thoughts there

but its ok, no one's judging you

i'm sure most of the people who, so called, "hate" the police have either had bad encounters with them, had friends/family members have bad encounters with them, or hear news about corruption within police squads

now listen.

yes, there are assholes out there who become cops and do horrible things due to the newly-gifted advantages....this is called "cop corruption". Cop Corruption is a horrible thing that can determine the emotions from one individual to a huge society of police forces around the world, but theres a reason why cop corruption makes the "news". It barely happens. And the only place that it conveniently happens is in ghetto movies that rap stars usually make. Ever seen the movie "World Trade Center"? That wasnt a fiction novel, that actually happened. Cops risked their lives to save people and make sure that they were out of harms way. A cop would go to the extent to give their lives to save a sole demonic person who probably didnt deserve it. Why? Because thats their job. Being a cop is signing a huge commitment to risk anything, including yourself, to help the society and make the world a peaceful and safe place, in which everyone is complaining because it is pretty much the opposite atm. Without cops, people can get away with demonic shit such as raping and killing little girls, or keeping a family hostage for a little bit of money. Sure some of these things still happen, but all we can blame is people like YOU who are downing cops and what they risk to keep people like YOU out of trouble.

lol. do you really believe what you said? you really think thats true? then ur the ignorant one. look around you. you believe what they want you to. this is like an argument on whether god exists or not. you can debate on this for the rest of your life and never come up with the answer.
tell me honestly, how many times has a cop saved YOU? yeah yeah theres 9/11 and... OH WAIT... lets google...
results: #  Number of firefighters and paramedics killed: 343........ # Number of NYPD officers: 23........

Im pretty much done with my argument... I think some firefighters risk their life saving others more than all the cops ever put together. If you mean cops saving criminals is by shooting lead slugs at them, sure they saved em alright.

Of course I'm saying in average. Sure there are a FEW great cops out there who really cares, but overall, its like, a few fresh eggs in a basket of rotten eggs still makes a basket of rotten eggs. too bad so sad...

the real criminals out there? the ones going on killing sprees and robbing federal banks? pfffttt.. you think cops are the ones catching them? yeah, right... those are for FBI and CSI and SWAT teams ok? You got a national emergency? some natural disaster? they call the national guard, the army, FEMA, whatever... you got some person speeding on the freeway? oh look you got 50 police cruisers chasing that fucker down the hwy, sometimes resulting in some catastrophic car crash with bullets flying everywhere...

If you say cops do their job by keeping some group of thugs off the street or bustin some foo smokin pot in the alley...... hell I really couldn't care less....

You can believe whatever you want. But the truth, reality, is not what it always appears to be.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2009, 09:54:28 PM by [KB]Firefly »

Offline HardyHar

• Big Fish
  • Haiya!
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: February 07, 2009, 10:09:09 PM »
You know you just pulled out all the negatives outta a cop just to make one look bad.
(Finding the corrupted cops and not the good cops.)
Heck you can do that to just about "Job" really.
I'm very curious why you think violence it the answer to everything?
When truthfully it is not. This world a disgusting place.
It's the equivalent of something like rape... (Since you want to use examples.)
Just because some one would rape you or someone in your family, you would go and rape them back?
That would be pointless and stupid.
or a Doctor just cause they don't save a life that makes them bad?
I don't know about you but we are only human... we can only do so much.

From what I take it as is if you had an UZI you could take him (The criminal) down single Handedly?
Psh! Yeah right... Then who would stop him then huh? Your just suggesting he goes on and does this thing continuously over and over?
Seriously think about the world if it did not have Cop's... Yeah that's what I thought.
There are some bad cop's but there are just as many good ones. You can't discriminate cop's because you've encountered some bad one's in your life... I'm sure that everyone has probably had a deli ma with one in some point.. All I can say is just remember we are only human!
 :(
Images in your signature must be no higher than 400 pixels

Offline HardyHar

• Big Fish
  • Haiya!
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: February 07, 2009, 10:12:01 PM »
Don't discredit people for their imperfectness. :(

Offline [Sx]Firefly[UB]

• SA-MP Donator
  • Can't be touched
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: February 07, 2009, 10:31:02 PM »
You know you just pulled out all the negatives outta a cop just to make one look bad.
(Finding the corrupted cops and not the good cops.)
Heck you can do that to just about "Job" really.
I'm very curious why you think violence it the answer to everything?
When truthfully it is not. This world a disgusting place.
It's the equivalent of something like rape... (Since you want to use examples.)
Just because some one would rape you or someone in your family, you would go and rape them back?
That would be pointless and stupid.
or a Doctor just cause they don't save a life that makes them bad?
I don't know about you but we are only human... we can only do so much.

From what I take it as is if you had an UZI you could take him (The criminal) down single Handedly?
Psh! Yeah right... Then who would stop him then huh? Your just suggesting he goes on and does this thing continuously over and over?
Seriously think about the world if it did not have Cop's... Yeah that's what I thought.
There are some bad cop's but there are just as many good ones. You can't discriminate cop's because you've encountered some bad one's in your life... I'm sure that everyone has probably had a deli ma with one in some point.. All I can say is just remember we are only human!
 :(

uhhh.. u kno im done here... I've had this argument before and it goes nowhere.. i just wanna say this though.. look at it, from a different perspective... what if YOU are the "criminal" and the cops are stopping YOU?...

to me, i Don't think: omg without cops some asshole's gonna shoot or rape me when i walk down the street.... no, i think: omg without cops i can shoot that mofo walking down the street!..... i rest my case.

Offline dannymc18

• SA-MP Donator
    • That´s how I keep cool:
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: February 07, 2009, 11:41:25 PM »
Gang justice always fails.  Wise up.

Offline AJP

• SA-MP Retirees
  • N1158Q
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: February 08, 2009, 12:11:21 AM »
no, i think: omg without cops i can shoot that mofo walking down the street!..... i rest my case.

D:

you can't be serious...
Have you ever actually had to do that?
The act of killing isn't something to be taken so lightly :(

I'm not sure if this has gone off topic.. SUPERBAD, do you seriously think there should be no cops, period?

Offline [Sx]Firefly[UB]

• SA-MP Donator
  • Can't be touched
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: February 08, 2009, 12:39:23 AM »
no, i think: omg without cops i can shoot that mofo walking down the street!..... i rest my case.

D:

you can't be serious...
Have you ever actually had to do that?
The act of killing isn't something to be taken so lightly :(

I'm not sure if this has gone off topic.. SUPERBAD, do you seriously think there should be no cops, period?

Im not entirely serious... Im pointing out the fact that people in general are so biased and view things from only one point of view, totally ignoring the other... how many people has been sentenced to death row wrongfully, to discover years later that they didn't commit the crime... all because the jury and judge are too blind to view their case from a different point of view? there's no way to finish such an argument...

I can start the point that god doesn't exist, and some believer would argue with me for years with no result... because you can't argue about something when everyone doesn't look at it from the same point of view....

Offline HardyHar

• Big Fish
  • Haiya!
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: February 08, 2009, 12:48:40 AM »
Once again Firefly...
We are only human!
I am well aware of the bad cop. But you can't say all of them are bad because you've experienced some bad ones. So what? Are you like some Superior Being in which you can do anything and everything perfectly? (If you can answer yes to that you are ignorant as fuck.)
No one is perfect. Firefly I don't plan on making you angry but this whole topic is very stupid.

As for the statement about me being the criminal... well I'm not so I don't see anything bad in it.
Last I remember "Criminals" are bad people who do bad thing's.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criminal
The way you make it sound is that your "A criminal" trying to escape from being caught.

And further more, I am done with proving my point. It is very clear that we will not agree on the matter.
And it is fine... It's a personal opinion. (You can't tell a rock to move and expect results.)
But what I'm saying is that the world needs some sort of justice to keep everything in order.
Killing/taking someone's life is not a form of Justice. Last I heard Killing is a Crime not a loyal act.
You are not god and you can't play god! You can't change the rules of life to better suit you.
* HardyHar is done proving his point.
But I will gladly watch you prove your point if you still have one. ;D

*Btw, I am not angry... I'm trying my best to use a very conversational type of tone.*
Sorry if it seems that way* :-[
« Last Edit: February 08, 2009, 01:11:22 AM by HardyHar »

Offline dannymc18

• SA-MP Donator
    • That´s how I keep cool:
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: February 08, 2009, 01:03:28 AM »
We are only human!

Or are we dancers?

Offline HardyHar

• Big Fish
  • Haiya!
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: February 08, 2009, 01:12:28 AM »
Lmao, thanks we need this tension to be broken.
I don't like frustrating people. :(

Offline AJP

• SA-MP Retirees
  • N1158Q
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: February 08, 2009, 02:24:59 AM »
good point danny rofl  :D

Oviously people make the wrong choices because they ignore other's pointof view, but in a discussion, the point of a discussion is because two or more different people have two or more different points of view, thus giving place to a discussion  :-\

Nevertheless, I'm against death row, but not all laws.
I'm against the wrong decissions a few judges make because of their political ideals, but not the whole system.

I think anyway that this will lead no where, cuz in the end there's no black or white... Nor will everyone agree with the same idea..

Offline [Sx]Firefly[UB]

• SA-MP Donator
  • Can't be touched
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: February 08, 2009, 03:33:17 AM »
Once again Firefly...
We are only human!
I am well aware of the bad cop. But you can't say all of them are bad because you've experienced some bad ones. So what? Are you like some Superior Being in which you can do anything and everything perfectly? (If you can answer yes to that you are ignorant as fuck.)
No one is perfect. Firefly I don't plan on making you angry but this whole topic is very stupid.

As for the statement about me being the criminal... well I'm not so I don't see anything bad in it.
Last I remember "Criminals" are bad people who do bad thing's.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criminal
The way you make it sound is that your "A criminal" trying to escape from being caught.

And further more, I am done with proving my point. It is very clear that we will not agree on the matter.
And it is fine... It's a personal opinion. (You can't tell a rock to move and expect results.)
But what I'm saying is that the world needs some sort of justice to keep everything in order.
Killing/taking someone's life is not a form of Justice. Last I heard Killing is a Crime not a loyal act.
You are not god and you can't play god! You can't change the rules of life to better suit you.
* HardyHar is done proving his point.
But I will gladly watch you prove your point if you still have one. ;D

*Btw, I am not angry... I'm trying my best to use a very conversational type of tone.*
Sorry if it seems that way* :-[

see. you still don't get what im saying... it dosn't MATTER if the cop is good or not. In fact the "good" cops are more annoying than the bad ones... again. you're looking at the job of a cop from only 1 side... enough said.

Lmao, thanks we need this tension to be broken.
I don't like frustrating people. :(

who was tense in the first place rofl

SUPERBAD

« Reply #29 on: February 08, 2009, 04:33:18 AM »
:D nice discussion, its really interesting to read.
There are some cops out there (not everywhere) who are pretty good, who try to help ppl.

But fuck police brutality!

Lets kill all cop skinned players on LW :D (it would be against my honor to wear a police skin :))

(topic closed before it will be pushed to far. And thx for your posts)